Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are the biggest pair of idiots on the planet … and the numpty has the nerve to say Rickshaws aren’t made for mountains, You don’t say Liam…. whatever gave you that impression 🤷🏼‍♀️ could it be the fact that it could hardly get up the steep inclines and was practically sliding back down them or the fact it broke down 5 times, or perhaps it was the lack of brakes that did it, enlighten us 🤦🏼‍♀️ TWATS!
---
I had my suspicions about the road worthiness of Pete when the prized pillocks set off in the first place and if it wasn’t knackered at that point it’s mostly been knackered now

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
These two are just complete idiots, everything they do turns to tit and it never their fault, it’s all just fake drama for views now!

They have become a parady of themselves, it is ridiculous! Although more fool us for watching them stuff their faces in 'incredible' India. Hi Janine you dumbo! If you had the camera where is the footage of you saving Pete? Sounds like more bs to me, just like the four foot drop which was never shown!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They posted about this disastrous
mountain trip on IG on Feb 10th.
Quite a big delay before YT for some reason.
Seems trivial but just a whole lot of silly stuff is just not adding up.

Reactions: 8
Not watched the last four vlogs... Am I going to give in and catch up?
I'll let you know if I do 😁 🤣 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven't watched them either, the repetition of the content is just boring me. It's the same when they are in the UK!

• Heart
Same! I think I've finally got bored of their awful ways, no desire to watch at all. Still enjoying reading here and thinking 'ah no surprise there then'. It's funny because when they went to India I thought they were going to keep me hooked for longer, but they've managed to make such an exciting thing dire and boring.

• Heart
For someone who is supposed to be spiritual and at one with the world, how come she spells Soul as "Sole" on the caption at start of video!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their latest is more of the same faux drama for the most part with the rickshaw starting stopping breaking down etc due to their idiocy in using and maintaining it. Half of India stop and help them. In return, Worzel makes racist comments about Indians and their "head wagging", while Nanna immitates their "head wagging". The entitled white King and Queen of India even criticise the fact that the locals dont speak English in the area where they are!
Nanna stays sat in the Rickshaw whilst helpful Indians (that probably weigh as much as one of Nannas buttocks) push Pete and Nanna and Worzel up hill!
The pair of prats stay in an obviously pre- booked quite upmarket hotel but make no reference to pre-booking, nor to the cost! Thought they were sposed to be not pre-booking at all...
They actually show some fantastic scenery but of course not enough, and dont even stay long in this beautiful location before rushing off for no good reason except to meet their invented schedule.
Looks like Nanna and Worz have tattoos on their arms?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Their latest is more of the same faux drama for the most part with the rickshaw starting stopping breaking down etc due to their idiocy in using and maintaining it. Half of India stop and help them. In return, Worzel makes racist comments about Indians and their "head wagging", while Nanna immitates their "head wagging". The entitled white King and Queen of India even criticise the fact that the locals dont speak English in the area where they are!
Nanna stays sat in the Rickshaw whilst helpful Indians (that probably weigh as much as one of Nannas buttocks) push Pete and Nanna and Worzel up hill!
The pair of prats stay in an obviously pre- booked quite upmarket hotel but make no reference to pre-booking, nor to the cost! Thought they were sposed to be not pre-booking at all...
They actually show some fantastic scenery but of course not enough, and dont even stay long in this beautiful location before rushing off for no good reason except to meet their invented schedule.
Looks like Nanna and Worz have tattoos on their arms?
Urrgh sounds like this vlog would really get to me. Not only do they represent the worst of veganism (most of us aren't like them) and van living, they represent the worst in British attitudes with their self-centred and ignorant behaviour towards other cultures. Sponging off and taking advantage of poorer nations is one thing, but then to make racist remarks like that :sick:.

• Heart
Urrgh sounds like this vlog would really get to me. Not only do they represent the worst of veganism (most of us aren't like them) and van living, they represent the worst in British attitudes with their self-centred and ignorant behaviour towards other cultures. Sponging off and taking advantage of poorer nations is one thing, but then to make racist remarks like that :sick:.
I am sorry to admit I have watched it and it gave me the rage - the head wagging comments were completely unnecessary and definitely racist. The scenery is beautiful and whilst there is some content of that, there is probably 70% of it covering that bloody rickshaw or Nanna’s puffy face.

Worzel is making a big thing of saying that they are offering to pay people but they don’t want it, or saying he is paying extra so they definitely read our comments.

So here is a message for you Liam:

I see you, I see that you are deliberately putting yourselves in “dangerous” situations purely for content, I see you sponging off local goodwill, I see your miserly attitudes and only splashing out on luxury rooms which benefit you and your half wit of a wife, I see your racism and ignorance because for all of your time in India and advertising foreign language tuition in a paid for advert you still have no clue how to speak even the simplest phrases, I see your lies and manipulation.

Stop the bullshit and be honest - this fake spiritual, caring, tree hugging crap - you are a nasty, selfish piece of work who need to be exposed for what you are.

• Heart
I managed to watch 10 mins of the latest video. that was enough. Taking a tuk tuk up a mountain, what could possibly go wrong. Half of India had to come out to keep pushing them. The scenery looked amazing and the people are very kind. I can't stand those two, so I couldn't watch anymore. I would love to know what they are really doing in India. What money making scam are they really up to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I've just watched about fifteen minutes of the most recent. Not going to watch all the missed ones.
What a wasted opportunity.
It's like groundhog day 😣

I've just watched about fifteen minutes of the most recent. Not going to watch all the missed ones.
What a wasted opportunity.
It's like groundhog day 😣
Exactly! same video, different day,
can they get through one day without having a cast of thousands help them? Every day of their lives people have to come to their aid.

Their insistence on flogging that poor vehicle up mountains and over vast distances is 'crazy'. Patently not designed for that.
And they've got a really irritating habit of repeating a buzzword for each new destination. This time it was 'paradise'.
'Wow this really is paradise. This is what its like waking up to paradise. Come with us for a walk in paradise' etc etc etc.
That Camelot place did look 'amazin' (as Janine would say) mind you.

Reactions: 6
Racist twats, I won't be watching them again. Someone fixed the tuk tuk and then bought THEM a drink, they are so ungrateful and use people!

Haha truth hurts … I’m pretty sure I’ve been shadow banned by the dynamic duo … mostly for pointing out they might just be a little offensive referring to the locals ‘wagging heads’ and pointing out that they come across as slightly arrogant to thinking everyone should understand English while they have made no attempt to learn any Indian dialects despite promoting Rosetta Stone language learning at the start of this trip. 🤷‍♀️

Rosetta Stone should hear about their 'wagging heads' comment, shameful that a language learning service would use people like them to promote their service. In fact do the comms people for Rosetta Stone even watch their videos!? Not exactly a great example for cultural diversity and language learning are they 😩

• Heart
Let's face it tuk-tuks are not built for long-distance adventures unless you are prepared to keep on top of the maintenance on a regular basis and have a level of mechanical knowledge and know-how this they do not have, this was part of the problem with the van no knowledge or mechanical sympathy.

The issues with the tuk-tuk will keep happening just because it's a tuk-tuk, brakes will wear out, and fuel is not the best quality in India so they will have fuel problems again. It will just keep on playing into the near-disaster and dramatic vlogs they like to post. I'm not convinced that they are good communicators putting the language barrier to one side of the course and they are not good storytellers.

In the long run, they will come out on top because they have never-ending support from the cult members and the Indians just are a nice bunch of folks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.