Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only victims here are the native Indian people, the subscribers and viewers! Nanna is not a victim, she is an attention seeking hypochondriac lazy ignorant selfish greedy entitled ponce. Worzel is a loud mouthed entitled scabby selfish ponce. They are made for eachother. I would have shoved her head into the bowl and made her drink it, stupid drama queen bint. It was a fkn sore throat ffs. Sooo alledegly ill yet it didnt stop it from eating 3 times its body weight in food every few hours, didnt stop it parading aroung town and looking down on tne natives, taking more freeness and rolling fat ones! Oh its a jolly holiday with Mary....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm very confused by the timings of their videos. Only just setting off for Holi in it? That was actually a couple of weeks ago.
So in real time (from IG stories) Janine is ill again and they've spent a week at a beach resort.
And blimey those two eat a lot.

Reactions: 1
I'm very confused by the timings of their videos. Only just setting off for Holi in it? That was actually a couple of weeks ago.
So in real time (from IG stories) Janine is ill again and they've spent a week at a beach resort.
And blimey those two eat a lot.
I dont have IG, so thank you for the update(s). I dont think shes physically ill. They are both just middle aged 'slackers', and justify the fact that they pretend vlogging is 'work' , and keep taking breaks and holidays from theyre breaks and holidays because Nanna is too delicate for this world...🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 2
image.jpg

Haven't watched any of their videos in months, but just happened to notice this on the sun website today, wonder how much they got paid for it. It begins by saying "I'm a van life expert"... :LOL:

Also weird timing since they haven't been in the van in a while.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2055209

Haven't watched any of their videos in months, but just happened to notice this on the sun website today, wonder how much they got paid for it. It begins by saying "I'm a van life expert"... :LOL:

Also weird timing since they haven't been in the van in a while.
Interesting. Liam will think he's hit the big time 😂

I see the lazy articles have now stopped their midweek videos completely now 🙄
Presumably Janine has got another virus or something.

Funny how their timing is always exaggerated. They posted their ‘first vanlife night’ on YouTube late April 2021 but in the Sun article they’ve been doing vanlife for more than 2 years. They’ve spent months not staying in the van. Of course it’s going to be ‘expensive’ if they are always staying elsewhere… assuming they’re not freeloading off a poor unsuspecting business or person.

Reactions: 5
Wow poncey mc ponceface going around with a shirt with a big hole ripped in the arm for days... no class

And there’s the drop… a shout out about the Indian Tourist Board.
please someone teach him how to use cutlery!!! He holds spoons and forks like they are shovels!!
Janine doesn’t want to wear her old clothes at Holi in case they get ruined so buys new clothes to wear to get ruined 🤷‍♀️
I’m still so very confused with the Holi dates they already filmed something weeks ago for Holi yet now it’s Holi again? My understanding is Holi was in March 8th so is this the same Vlog ???
---
It is the same Vlog I’m sure just re edited maybe?

Reactions: 5
Sure in the last Holi vlog she had a red dress to wear but they didn't have enough time to go back and change... and he bought an Indian suit if I remember.
Not got the energy to go back and check... maybe later.
Hope you are all well x

And there’s the drop… a shout out about the Indian Tourist Board.
please someone teach him how to use cutlery!!! He holds spoons and forks like they are shovels!!
Janine doesn’t want to wear her old clothes at Holi in case they get ruined so buys new clothes to wear to get ruined 🤷‍♀️
I’m still so very confused with the Holi dates they already filmed something weeks ago for Holi yet now it’s Holi again? My understanding is Holi was in March 8th so is this the same Vlog ???
---
It is the same Vlog I’m sure just re edited maybe?
Their timings are all over the place. They seem to be about 3 weeks behind on the vlogs. All very strange tbh.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear 😐
---
Mind Your Vanguage
What a cnut!
---
Well, the intellectual heavyweights are back providing deep insightful commentary on the nation of India. Nannas comment on an ancient religious city: It reminds me of Bedrock from The Flintstones.
More casual racism as Worzel mistakes a complete stranger for their rickshaw driver that they have spent all day with because, obviously, Indians all look the same.
Nannas got a sore throat.
Dont know what theyre up to as this vid is old, and is padded out with footage from Holi.
However, Nanna actually has cock in her hands at approx 14.50.....well I never!

Last edited:
  • Haha
What a cnut!
---
Well, the intellectual heavyweights are back providing deep insightful commentary on the nation of India. Nannas comment on an ancient religious city: It reminds me of Bedrock from The Flintstones.
More casual racism as Worzel mistakes a complete stranger for their rickshaw driver that they have spent all day with because, obviously, Indians all look the same.
Nannas got a sore throat.
Dont know what theyre up to as this vid is old, and is padded out with footage from Holi.
However, Nanna actually has cock in her hands at approx 14.50.....well I never!

"intellectual heavyweights" :) love it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
On IG stories today they have been 'taking a break' from SM for a few days due to something or another - burnout from it or something like that 🙄
I can't with these two. They are being so slippery about where they actually are and what they are doing. Holi was weeks ago and they've only just released a YT video about it. Do they get a bunch of videos done to release later while they are lounging around at free beach resorts? They are basically on a long holiday staying at lovely places I'm sure, but we get shown the few times they are in the rickshaw and the more basic accommodation they are occasionally in.
The confusing time frame is so that no one can piece it all together.

On IG stories today they have been 'taking a break' from SM for a few days due to something or another - burnout from it or something like that 🙄
I can't with these two. They are being so slippery about where they actually are and what they are doing. Holi was weeks ago and they've only just released a YT video about it. Do they get a bunch of videos done to release later while they are lounging around at free beach resorts? They are basically on a long holiday staying at lovely places I'm sure, but we get shown the few times they are in the rickshaw and the more basic accommodation they are occasionally in.
The confusing time frame is so that no one can piece it all together.
A lot of travel vloggers do this - they film for a week and turn it into 3 weekly videos and then spend 2 weeks off camera at a nice hotel or with family. And if they really work with the Indian tourism board, they probably have to upload certain videos on agreed days and that might mean they are posting videos out of order.

Haven't watched them in two months and checked out how they were doing just now and it's sickening to see that they went from 50-60k views to 100-400k 🤢
IMG_20230328_004111.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
So these twats have been in India since before Christmas so now 14 weeks, yet they are still in southern India yet supposedly always rushing to the next place … they must be staying in each place way longer than they are letting in and I agree I think there are some resort stays in-between the ‘local’ stays, not seen then do laundry anywhere yet. And still asking where is the giant suitcase we saw him dragging into the airport ?
092E7D4C-5546-47F5-A11A-6662F026C5C6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So these twats have been in India since before Christmas so now 14 weeks, yet they are still in southern India yet supposedly always rushing to the next place … they must be staying in each place way longer than they are letting in and I agree I think there are some resort stays in-between the ‘local’ stays, not seen then do laundry anywhere yet. And still asking where is the giant suitcase we saw him dragging into the airport ? View attachment 2061715
The whole thing is very fishy tbh.
They seem to constantly backtrack their route too, heading north for something then going south again.
Plus when did we last actually see the rickshaw?

So on Stories yesterday Worzel officially announced they are only doing one vlog a week, on Sundays, for the foreseeable future. The pressure of doing two was making them ill, especially Janine.

More like the pressure of having to keep their time line and story straight.

• Haha
So what of the mean green machine 'Morgan'? Has he had his engine transplant? Where is he.. in a garage yard somewhere?
Are Worzel and Nanna working on staying out in India indefinitely?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.