Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion title by @Dibdabdub

Our vanlifers have been in out in out shake it all about with Europe. Back there now. Even though Europe set up all sorts of mean traps to catch them.
Please add to a recap!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They took a shower within the first hour on the ship because "it was really needed". You could probably smell Those rank and smelly Days in every corridor they've walked through. Both wearing a hat to cover their greasy hair too. Vile.
The easy fix would of course be to just get a bigger water tank to be able to shower but they'd rather smell.

Janine's cruise ship story was getting sadder with every sentence. Like watching a travel parody act.
"So I have actually been on a cruise ship before"
"Nothing that size though"
"And it didn't dock"
"It didn't leave the dock"
"It stayed at the dock"
"So I stayed there overnight"
"And it stayed there"
"It didn't go out to sea"
"This will be the first time that I've actually been on a cruise ship and it will go out to sea"

I mean... You slept a night on a boat once, Janine. Most likely paid for by someone else.

And of course, in true entitled Youtuber fashion, they were late for the shuttle bus back and had to wave for the bus driver to stop. Everyone else didn't seem to have a problem being on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have no words 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so they did the booze cruise to Amsterdam that I’ve heard about from friend’s kids….they literally can’t grow up can they?!!!!! The stories I’ve heard from the shenanigans that go on in those boats, it’s more like a 18-30 weekend than a cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That pig Liam took a shower and immediately put that grimy disgusting hat back on to cover his baldness. I wish I had been on that boat to throw it overboard!

• Haha
What a pair of cheapskate ponces! Another misleading clickbait title! Cheek to complain about the size of their cabin when for a start they supposedly live out the back of a van, and secondly, if they paid it was 25quid - what did they expect the captains quarters, lucky they got steerage!
And what a cheek to hold up all the other shuttle bus passengers because they dont give a sht about anyone else as theyre just so entitled.
"Im so excited", " Im so scared", "its gawjus", "im hungry"", " the food looks delicious" - every vlog, every situation, repeat repeat repeat. What a bore Janine is, no wonder Worzel is on the sauce all the time.

Ive just read the comments on the youtube video- i think they must gave hired a team of people to post vomit inducing sycophantic comments time and again, and basically the same comments. The jokers are going live on Wed ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
bleeping clickbaity cunts....

it was £50 EACH - tomorrows ferry trip is £102 for a couple.

The trip ended up costing them north of 250 by my reckoning, with them both clearly getting wankered on the ferry and getting squiffy in the tourist trap cafes - so hardly look what we got for £50.

Rapidly getting to the end of even hate watching them.

Reactions: 18
Exactly, they spent at least £300 in that video, with all the food and booze. I'd much rather get cheap flights to Amsterdam for £50 or so, a hostel for the night, have double the time to explore the city and less travel time. Once again just demonstrating how not to do something.

How painfully cringe that they made all that fuss about driving across Europe to Transylvania and instead end up on a two night booze cruise to Amsterdam. Are they taking the piss?

Also when they're drinking and the band is playing and Janine tells Liam to give it more for the camera, it's too painfully embarrassing.

Last edited:
So for a couple who do 'full time vanlife' they seem to spend a lot of time not staying in the van.
I found it really rude how they thought it was so funny that they nearly missed the bus back to the boat. The nasty side of me was wishing they had missed the bus :) sorry but we watched it saying how they would be late for it.
Surely now the van is 'fixed' they are hearing back to Europe so could have gone to Amsterdam and spent more time there, rather than wandering around not knowing what to do. Although they did have the ferry journey to do some research.
I do wish someone would tell Liam to take his hat off when they are in a restaurant/cafe.
Interesting to see some of the comments about the 'cruise' which as far as I can see wasn't the maiden voyage as Janine said just P&O selling of cabins on the ferry cheaply. A company that sacked its workers to replace them with cheaper ones.

Rapidly getting to the end of even hate watching them.
[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean feeling the same

Reactions: 9
I really don't have much more to add than what's already been said!!
Liam mentioning they needed this break, wtaf do they do?? He drives, she records stuff, they go to the beach, drink alot of coffee!!
It was basically a drunken weekend away!
Oh and agree about the :sick: arse licking comments, there's alot of deluded folks out there:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They could have even driven to Amsterdam in less time and less money (than what they must have spent on that ferry trip in total) got to know the city beyond being a tourist for a few hours and began a new road trip properly. It would have been a great place for them to get good vegan food content to start off a European tour. That being said they are much more suited to cruises than 'vanlife' aren't they really. Where all that's needed for them to fend for themselves is to choose their own drinks and make it back to their cabin.

*The catch was Liam that you spent 12 hours ago getting pissed on a ferry in Hull when you could have already been in Amsterdam enjoying yourself there in that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else realise what a complete shitbag Liam is...

Any husband worth his salt would've taken top bunk to save his missus the peril of laddering up and down for a midnight waz.

• Haha
Anyone else realise what a complete shitbag Liam is...

Any husband worth his salt would've taken top bunk to save his missus the peril of laddering up and down for a midnight waz.
I think we all know he's a total skanky hat wearing tit bag!

Reactions: 5
I really don't have much more to add than what's already been said!!
Liam mentioning they needed this break, wtaf do they do?? He drives, she records stuff, they go to the beach, drink alot of coffee!!
It was basically a drunken weekend away!
Oh and agree about the :sick: arse licking comments, there's alot of deluded folks out there:ROFLMAO:
They don't have a clue what's it it being in the real world. I agree with

Reactions: 4
I can't believe Janine put that picture of herself on the internet. Not even the bell-end next to her can distract from its awfulness.
Can I ask
who did the wiring to the water heater?
why they don't do any research?
why they are always late for everything ?

and finally why do you have to moan about everything

I've given up with this pair.
I feel cheated, they made it look over insta that they were back in Europe doing vanlife. Nothing in their stories said otherwise.
It's only when the vlog is out do we discover they're actually on some short "cruise". Full time vanlife my arse.
I only watched the start. Has Janine never read a parking sign before? They will always say park at your risk! It would be exactly the same in the multi story she seemed upset they couldn't get in. She really is niave about real life.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.