Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing a lot of those 120,000 subscribers are our base in India, I think they played that well they know the subs would increase being in India.As for Pete and all the drama I could only see a split drive shaft gator so no real worries there.

We know they had to leave India around May time due to the visa situation so it's not real news or drama, I wish Nanna would grow a backbone it's like watching a floundering fish, I love the quick getaway from the "super serious" person who was trying to make a quick buck out a couple of foreigners sorry but have you seen the way you dresses out Pete here's not had to spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looks like time for a new thread, must admit do like those crappy days, but maybe put lying in it !!

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing a lot of those 120,000 subscribers are our base in India, I think they played that well they know the subs would increase being in India.As for Pete and all the drama I could only see a split drive shaft gator so no real worries there.
Yes people on YT found it laughable too. They were looking for excuses to ditch Pete, the rickshaw.
And the fuss they are making about the time they have to cross the country by train - they have got a whole month to do it!

Screenshot_20230410_020621.jpg

Reactions: 4
Is it me... or has some dopey twit given/sold Worzel a bleeping harmonica. Looks like one in that pic above. I'm not watching them anymore, so pop in here to get a quick idea. How to make what comes out of his gob sound even worse. The tone deaf cock will have ears bleeding for miles around.

I see all the free food has made him into quite the chubby bunny - so much for having the shits... made up for it in the snazzy hotel buffets then.

Reactions: 1
BIB has to be the next thread title 😂 😂 😂
---
Oh the stupidity.
The tuktuk broke down about 5 times, their strategy is to stand by it looking gormless until some locals take pity on them and fix it for them. “Someone’s just gone past and hopefully we can get their attention.”
Yes Liam, Indians who don’t speak English are very likely to be your subscribers 🤦‍♀️
My OH said it looks like Mr Tumble’s car with two toddlers in it 😂
Good to see Nanna bollocking Worzel a bit #freejanine
That bag of bits won’t get over those mountains. How many people did they scrounge off in this video, I gave up counting at 12.
So, is this indeed the next thread title, Burton Taylors of the youtube shitosphere, or are there any other contenders? And who can do a new thread? I cant as am inept with techmology as Worzel is with a two or four stroke engine....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So, is this indeed the next thread title, Burton Taylors of the youtube shitosphere, or are there any other contenders? And who can do a new thread? I cant as am inept with techmology as Worzel is with a two or four stroke engine....
.....tumbleweed....

Sorry @Zelig I'm new to this too so just doing it now. Hang tight a mo!
---
Here you go! I'll report this one now to get it closed.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.