Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try gsf car parts (German Swedish French) to get the wing mirror and then you can find someone to fit it and just pay them the labour costs. xx
---

Its not sbj day until 14th March! Lol
It's Steak & BJ every day in Aimee's gaff when there's a guy about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But she's not an 'influencer', she's a 'content creator'! 🤨🙄

No hate on TT, so who's been reading Tattle AGAIN, even though she swears to the huns she isn't bothered about Tattle and doesn't read it! 🤔 😆

This mornings 'woe is me' tt. All for the benefit of the huns. Tarting up to go to Primark I expect.
‘I’m breathing aren’t I’ 😂😂😂aww Aimee hun I don’t know how you’re still standing. Such a strong, independent woman. ✨ inspirational✨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Vlogs are memories indeed Aimless.
This popped up on my fyp from Dec 2022.
Literally a month or so before the huge crash and burn and then 10 days later D2 was on the scene....ahhhh Happy memories! 💕😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Literally a month or so before the huge crash and burn and then 10 days later D2 was on the scene....ahhhh Happy memories! 💕😊
Oopsie !! That ended well!
All loved up, talking about " forever"...still moaning she's unwell and still asking dobertwats if to have a " picky tea" wtf?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blimey ,go out shopping and I missed the comments being switched off lol
Shes a moaning faced cow .I've never known anyone to be so miserable .
Its the weekend and she's sitting whining on tiktok.
We've been watching our lad play footie, went for lunch then shopping now sitting down for a movie and pizza day .Might have a cheeky vino too

Shes put make up on and whined to the camera. What a waste of space .

• Heart
It's Steak & BJ every day in Aimee's gaff when there's a guy about 🤣
Oh dunno about Bj .so many things give her the ick..,🤮
---
We all knew she end up in Marks , coffee date with her bloody self ..cause she's a Billy no mates ...imagine Saturday night home alone .oh poor Billy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Something nice to look back on. How did that work out for you.
Her vlogs of ‘boyfriend’ memories must be like a bleeping public library now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well we might of known you could eat all these in one sitting! You can eat most bleeping things in one bloody sitting!!! Greedy pig 🐷
IMG_2239.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh and what a surprise - she’s ill on this bleeping TikTok too 🤣🤣

• Haha
More shite from M&S that she really doesn’t need. That tin of Easter munch she bought was £10 alone. Boils my piss how she tries to sound relatable and be shocked about the car quote but then goes to an expensive supermarket multiple times a week. Sod off you twit

Reactions: 16
More shite from M&S that she really doesn’t need. That tin of Easter munch she bought was £10 alone. Boils my piss how she tries to sound relatable and be shocked about the car quote but then goes to an expensive supermarket multiple times a week. Sod off you twit
Treated herself to a fillet steak.....did she whisper £17? I suspect she did, M&S salt dry aged fillet steak is £68 a kilo.....yep SIXTY EIGHT POUNDS a kilo!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have to say, I will never criticise her supermarket choices. I will only shop in certain places too 😆🤣 M&S has some amazing value stuff and if she actually cooked tidy meals which involved a bit of prep she wouldn’t spend half what she does. I use Ocado a lot too, they are always sending me out shopping vouchers and discounts.

Reactions: 5
Did somebody say she was meeting a friend for coffee today?! Doesn’t seem like that happened. Instead she’s been to M&S for yet more food. For 2 people in the house she goes food shopping way more than she needs to - considering her ‘anxiety’ 🙄

Laughed when she said she didn’t know when ‘they’d’ have the tin of munchie stuff. Who are you trying to kid, that’ll be gone before H gets home tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she got dressed up like she was going to a Motley Crue gig 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.