Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ChubClubThug You are our last pre-100 winnnnnnnnnnnner 🥳🥳🥳
You win a cooking class from ol' shirl, a classic frubalicious and two free interior design sessions with Aimless!! 🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d be sleeping in the same bed as my bestie never mind different hotels 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
It's nice that Steph & Ehmey found time to get a photo together at the event though.

Best Friends 4 Eva!! 🫶
1000074911.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
@ChubClubThug You are our last pre-100 winnnnnnnnnnnner 🥳🥳🥳
You win a cooking class from ol' shirl, a classic frubalicious and two free interior design sessions with Aimless!! 🏆
Omg this is weird. I thought oh I’ll go check out the first thread as I’m sure @ChubClubThug started this whole thing.

But look at this? I wonder if we are actually on Thread 100 and don’t even know it….. ooooohhhhhh

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread and fab title @ChubClubThug 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus the bloody support bear 🐻 has made it to London again I see. I’m surprised she doesn’t wheel it round in a bleeping pram everywhere!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg this is weird. I thought oh I’ll go check out the first thread as I’m sure @ChubClubThug started this whole thing.

But look at this? I wonder if we are actually on Thread 100 and don’t even know it….. ooooohhhhhh
Yes yes yes I found the original thread….. here you go @ChubClubThug it’s all because of youuuuuuu I knew it.

Happy 100th thread Twattlers and how fitting that this thread title belongs to the starter of it all.

Attachments

• Heart
Yes yes yes I found the original thread….. here you go @ChubClubThug it’s all because of youuuuuuu I knew it.

Happy 100th thread Twattlers and how fitting that this thread title belongs to the starter of it all.
Sorry Aimless, but you shouldn't be a dick🤣 you caught my attention for all the wrong reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right, who's calling an overnight panic attack and a dose of the shits because she has to drive home?

Imagine meeting your bestie who was in a different hotel, in London, and being in your PJ's for 8pm, wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They make out they’re besties but even I can tell they don’t even like each other.. it’s just for views, and i don’t even know the history with this pair.

• Haha
The thread title 🤣🤣🤣

I just can’t fathom travelling all that way and paying money (I’ll bet L’Oréal only paid for 1 night if that) just to spend all the time in the hotel?? My husband and I did a mini-break in London after our wedding and we were out and about all day, every day, only using the hotel to sleep in, we actually booked a cheapish hotel for that reason, barely in it!

So much so see and do in London in the evening, comedy shows, jazz bars, theatre!! It’s all wasted on aimless, she could have driven home!!

It also looks like it was more of a seminar than an event 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
It really makes me laugh when she pulls these faces though. That angle isn’t very flattering. I can’t believe she went through the hassle of going to London in bad weather when she didn’t want to anyone to meet up with Vav who has just used her & binned her off. It’s embarrassing really.
---
I screen shot this a bit ago & forgot to post. Some ppl are weird and scary. I’m a normal/ regular person lol yeah right. Sounds like something an absolute nutter would say.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Out in London and back in the hotel for 8pm?! What a sad pathetic excuse she is. Fair enough she has to drive back but if the company was great they would’ve been chatting for hours not realising the time!

We’re gonna have a I didn’t sleep well, because I’m so anxious about driving back because of the “accident” she won’t drive to London again, she’ll fly and she’ll just get decaf Starbucks so she doesn’t increase her “anxiety” but id be more worried at being over the limit from yesterday aimless than the chance you’re gonna shut yourself cos of your anxious thoughts

Reactions: 15
Happy new thread twattlers 🥳🥳🥳🥳
She will be on a come down when she gets back!
Wonder what take away she will throw at young Harold later?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Happy new thread twattlers 🥳🥳🥳🥳
She will be on a come down when she gets back!
Wonder what take away she will throw at young Harold later?
Is she meant to be having a sleepover at her house? I’m sure she said if I’m not back for teatime Shirl can feed them.. queue aimless going shopping to make herself late to miss cooking dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she meant to be having a sleepover at her house? I’m sure she said if I’m not back for teatime Shirl can feed them.. queue aimless going shopping to make herself late to miss cooking dinner
Oh my bad....yeah 🤪

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.