Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the pissed pirate have so much tut on display, it triggers me I’d want half of her tut in a cupboard maybe getting a second pad,roll, whatever, when the first is running low. It looks like a pound shop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s with the whole reset thing, it’s just called cleaning? What she does need to reset is the year because she is still using Christmas cups/plates etc and it’s almost March of the next year!
Your profile pic made me laugh out loud😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are influencers are using the ‘reset’ buzzword 🤷‍♀️ crack on & clean ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t want to give her ideas but the whole right side of her face looks weird. Kind of like Bells pausy
View attachment 2764999
Don't give her ideas on the next illness
---
First sip of the day from the pirate ☠

Isn't it strange how the stye on her eye has also affected her eyebrow! 🤔
Has someone been playing around with the filters/Apps again?
That's Harold off school again no doubt this week

Reactions: 8
She’s just loves having something wrong with her doesn’t she!! You can just see in that video!! She really needs to get a hobby!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.