Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the babiessssss has had enough of her and bitten her on the nose
IMG_3631.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am here but she’s so bleeping boring I honestly have nothing to say anymore 🤣

I do have a thread suggestion for the special occasion coming up soon! Our lovely Cindersmelly will soon be the first ever TikToker to reach triple figures in threads!

ThisSingleMama #100 Swore at thread one she would get Tattle shut down, 100 threads later and still looks like a clown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Something that REALLY winds me up about her, she'll reply to the huns who lick her arse, she'll do her tit clapbacks to the people who speak sense but then she doesn't reply to a comment like this. Just goes to show, she cares for absolutely nobody but herself.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Something that REALLY winds me up about her, she'll reply to the huns who lick her arse, she'll do her tit clapbacks to the people who speak sense but then she doesn't reply to a comment like this. Just goes to show, she cares for absolutely nobody but herself.
She won’t reply or engage with people like that because she has no idea how to deal with them. She has no issues faking her personable approach when maintaining her parasocial relationship with her hunions when it benefits her - financially and boosting her ego. But when any of them reach out for support or advice she plays Stevie Wonder. She’s a big fat fake.

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: Hundred threads later, women’s aid notes just as rarer (never forget)

Reactions: 5
She looks filthy, I’m not surprised she’s got an infected eye 😬 hope she realises that any eye make up she’s used recently should really be thrown away otherwise she’ll reinfect it. Dirty cow probably won’t though

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t want to give her ideas but the whole right side of her face looks weird. Kind of like Bells pausy
IMG_3656.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.