Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Treated herself to a fillet steak.....did she whisper £17? I suspect she did, M&S salt dried fillet steak is £68 a kilo.....yep SIXTY EIGHT POUNDS a kilo!!!
Someone asked that in the comments and Aimee replied no, she said instead of a takeaway. Which is actually what I heard when I listened back the second time.

Reactions: 8
Treated herself to a fillet steak.....did she whisper £17? I suspect she did, M&S salt dry aged fillet steak is £68 a kilo.....yep SIXTY EIGHT POUNDS a kilo!!!
bleeping wasted on her, she'll cremate it to buggery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Treated herself to a fillet steak.....did she whisper £17? I suspect she did, M&S salt dry aged fillet steak is £68 a kilo.....yep SIXTY EIGHT POUNDS a kilo!!!
And she will put it on a baguette or muffin!
- - -
Miss Forgets To Eat can eat a whole tub of cookies in one sitting. 🤔
- - -
Also, it’s raining so how is she driving without working windscreen wipers?!

Reactions: 18
And she will put it on a baguette or muffin!
- - -
Miss Forgets To Eat can eat a whole tub of cookies in one sitting. 🤔
- - -
Also, it’s raining so how is she driving without working windscreen wipers?!
Pretty bad rain as well if it’s been anything like we’ve had for the last few hours!

Reactions: 7
Full face of makeup to go to her 'happy place'....of course its M&S!
I'm amazed it wasn't Primark or River Island as well but she'll probably do a surprise haul later just to give the Dober-huns a treat!
What's the chances that they had all of Harpers 'favourites' too! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Full face of makeup to go to her 'happy place'....of course its M&S!
I'm amazed it wasn't Primark or River Island as well but she'll probably do a surprise haul later just to give the Dober-huns a treat!
What's the chances that they had all of Harpers 'favourites' too! 🤷🏻‍♀️
13 seconds, that’s all I lasted. She is a gluttonous pig.
“As it turned out, everyone wanted a doughnut- Aimless wanted 2”

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Amy must get paid when she does a M&S shop, yes shop NOT haul. Amy when shopping….

Beige Processed Food = 😍🥰🤤😮💨🫶
Healthy Greens = 👹👺👿🤮🤢

• Haha
Eats her cremated steak then flicks her bean while eating her bodyweight in mini eggs whilst perusing Tinder. Top Saturday night for our Aims.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Spends £17 on steak but has massive “costs” to fix the car? Yeah cos that’s one way to save money

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DUD for one!
Cremated steak and jacket spud makes a welcome return to the Stitch plate (what happened to the grown up plates she went to buy?), cucumber sticks and another couple of bottles of Malbec to go with dunker biscuits and canned whipped cream, i expect! 🤢

Has Ehmey got pinkeye or just another stye from all that trowled on makeup?

Attachments

• 63.9 KB
  • 12.5 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Sick
    Reactions: 11
    I've no words any more for this absolutebwet wipe!
    Poor Harold, once again, coming home again tomorrow, to her moaning, whinging, " unwell" mother😡

Reactions: 14
    I notice sausage and mash has finally made it into the Crowded Butthole household after Shirley cooked it for Harold the other week 🙌🏻

Standard aimless, spend the weekend wallowing over a fake illness so harper comes back to a depressing hovel

• Sad
    • Haha
    Reactions: 12
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.