Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just looks like average to me there tbh. I wouldn’t class her as pretty or beautiful. Those words are for the kind I would look twice at in the street. Her, I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Plain Jane.
Agree, her personality shines through, she looks like a mean girl to me..

Reactions: 8
🤣 and The comments the off already, that's almost a record!
She was tidying last night? 🤔 More like laid out on the carpet comatose after a couple of bottles of malbec!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what got thrown around in a fit of rage to give her a swollen eye?

suprised she hasn’t got an Easter tree up yet, that’s always a good one to toss in a drunken rage 🤣🤣

probably gave herself pinkeye from dirty bedding or make up brushes

• Haha
Reactions: 14

suprised she hasn’t got an Easter tree up yet, that’s always a good one to toss in a drunken rage 🤣🤣

Maybe she got in the way of the bamboons when " trying to retrieve " the back wiper?
She did say they were throwing the stuff everywhere🤪
I can just imagine her chasing " bamboons" around the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Probably poked herself in the eye with the wiper blade!

• Haha
I’ve been quoted £160 for a wing mirror on my Mercedes the indicator is not as bright as he other one and it needs a whole new mirror. Not sure if that is a good price or not 🤷‍♀️
Try gsf car parts (German Swedish French) to get the wing mirror and then you can find someone to fit it and just pay them the labour costs. xx
---
Definitely 🍆 on the horizon. She pulled a wee smirk earlier in the week when she was talking about the weekend. Cleaning on a Friday night? Not saying where she's going? She's got a coffee date and then she's not sure what she's doing later on. Cremating two steaks and sucking 🍆 probably.....
Its not sbj day until 14th March! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely 🍆 on the horizon. She pulled a wee smirk earlier in the week when she was talking about the weekend. Cleaning on a Friday night? Not saying where she's going? She's got a coffee date and then she's not sure what she's doing later on. Cremating two steaks and sucking 🍆 probably.....
Always someone desperate for a bit of fat foofy I suppose
..cause rest assured it won't be a long term relationship ...maybe a shag on Saturday occasionally 😅

What I dont get with all these so called 'influencers' I say that lightly. If they are getting such horrible comments and people bullying them l,then why do they never leave the comments on their so people can see them. Why just delete then straight away? I just don't get it.

Reactions: 10
It’s not the negative comments that almost stopped her getting ready it’s the rage from hurting her eye last night drunk and realising it’s looking and for her pump and dump later

I’d love to plot out her videos in a timeline so her Huns can see the constant cycle, it’s so predictable 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d love to plot out her videos in a timeline so her Huns can see the constant cycle, it’s so predictable 🙄🙄
They are too thick to care. Most of them are probably lazy bints who don’t work so she makes them feel better about themselves cos she’s the laziest fucker ever. No wonder she doesn’t get better brand deals - she’s constantly in pyjamas or slobby clothes with a bleeping dressing gown on top. It’s embarrassing that she thinks she is some sort of influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But she's not an 'influencer', she's a 'content creator'! 🤨🙄

No hate on TT, so who's been reading Tattle AGAIN, even though she swears to the huns she isn't bothered about Tattle and doesn't read it! 🤔 😆

This mornings 'woe is me' tt. All for the benefit of the huns. Tarting up to go to Primark I expect.

Attachments

• 66.7 KB
  • 45.6 KB
  • 42.5 KB
  • 33.1 KB
    • Haha
    • Wow

The best ever eye cream did that

• Haha

No hate on TT, so who's been reading Tattle AGAIN, even though she swears to the huns she isn't bothered about Tattle and doesn't read it! 🤔 😆

This mornings 'woe is me' tt. All for the benefit of the huns. Tarting up to go to Primark I expect.
    Her replies are just so child like! She needs to grow up, or stop reading here!

• Heart
    Reactions: 12

Kelly has nailed it! 😂
    It’s giving Jack Monroe with the whole ‘I’m breathing’ thing!

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.