Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First sip of the day from the pirate ☠

Isn't it strange how the stye on her eye has also affected her eyebrow! 🤔
Has someone been playing around with the filters/Apps again?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her ‘huns’ are as bad as she is with the old hypochondria. All giving their medical advice on what it could be and how she needs to get it seen to as it’s this that and the other. She doesn’t need any help in self diagnosis she manages quite well on her own.
Did anyone else notice that after she revealed her gammy eye yesterday morning she went on to post a video about a new mascara she’d tried for the first time ever the day before. Now if that was me I wouldn’t be trying to flog a mascara I’d literally only tried the day before whilst debuting my gammy eye that only appeared overnight. A marketing guru she is from 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s with the whole reset thing, it’s just called cleaning? What she does need to reset is the year because she is still using Christmas cups/plates etc and it’s almost March of the next year!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No droopy eye

needs to clean her grouting and seals

how many packs of bum wipes and cleaning pads? They’re reusable so you don’t need 8 cleaning pads at once!
Bum wipes because she's a smelly twit, cleansing pads were all probably "kindly" gifted 🙄she's a greedy twunt she never shares her gifts with anyone.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Everytime she shows her bathroom it just reminds me me how those pregnancy tests she showed weren’t hers, the windows are totally different

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her comment about knowing the bath mats don’t go but will do while the others are in the wash is hilarious. They actually go better with the bathroom than all the black stuff she added 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No droopy eyebrow

needs to clean her grouting and seals

how many packs of bum wipes and cleaning pads? They’re reusable so you don’t need 8 cleaning pads at once!
That vest top looks filthy

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She also never mentions changing harpers bed or cleaning her room either. Mind you, after the last screenshot we seen with chocolates all over the floor and a mound of electricals, I suppose the bedroom never gets cleaned, ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She also never mentions changing harpers bed or cleaning her room either. Mind you, after the last screenshot we seen with chocolates all over the floor and a mound of electricals, I suppose the bedroom never gets cleaned, ever.
Queue her doing a harpers room reset now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's always got the same bedding on she's a dirty cow

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.