Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she using half term as an excuse for her house getting a mess? She doesn't go out to work and it's not like she has toddlers running around casuing mayhem. Her child is old enough to tidy up after herself 🤨

Reactions: 24
Kids are old enough to do a bit of tidying up, so why didn’t she get them to do some esp as she hates it so much
Exactly. I make my 5yr old pick up his own toys and put his rubbish in the bin. That would involve effort and being a parent. Far too much for Princess Piglet

Reactions: 13
How, if the monkeys ripped the wiper off and threw it around, did she manage to retrieve it to bring home to show her huns??? Lies a rolling off that tongue constantly
Clearly they didn't, likely just bent it and she's had to pull it off herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This just came up on my FYP. 🤣🤣🤣Aimee will be fuming 🤣🤣🤣her ‘friend’ AJS
Can't stand that woman but at least she's getting deals with companies.Same with Vavron.Awful woman but she's out there trying to get the money in ,not just making 1 minute videos which are filtered and full of lies.
Everyone else is getting brand deals but Princess Piglet is stuck with the same old,same old.Probably because decent brands see what a mess she is .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she take the car to Ford? They take the absolute piss. They quoted me about £800 for a clutch. On a fiesta. I got it done for a fraction of the price with local mechanic.

Like most though, I think she’s exaggerating. If she told me it was raining I’d have to look out the window and check.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely 🍆 on the horizon. She pulled a wee smirk earlier in the week when she was talking about the weekend. Cleaning on a Friday night? Not saying where she's going? She's got a coffee date and then she's not sure what she's doing later on. Cremating two steaks and sucking 🍆 probably.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's good for a clutch. Clutches are always very expensive to buy and fit. Some are more fiddly than others. My husband is a technician by trade in the motor industry. He works on all kinds of vehicles, pricing jobs, ordering/fitting, so I've heard it all over the years 😆

I just don't believe Aimless I think she is exaggerating as usual.
Yeah clutches are pricy especially hydronic ones mine was £800 on my ford
---
It does baffle me how she never gets harper to clean up after herself or even get her helping a bit, my son does the odd bit of helping when he can, he loves it as he normally gets a few quid in his piggy bank for it

Reactions: 13
Yeah clutches are pricy especially hydronic ones mine was £800 on my ford
---
It does baffle me how she never gets harper to clean up after herself or even get her helping a bit, my son does the odd bit of helping when he can, he loves it as he normally gets a few quid in his piggy bank for it
It’s not difficult and it’s preparing them for adulthood. My eldest bought the washing inside for me without me asking, because he knew I needed to fetch it but struggling with a bad arm. Harper could wash a few plates, use the hoover and much more suitable for 9 yr olds

• Heart
It’s not difficult and it’s preparing them for adulthood. My eldest bought the washing inside for me without me asking, because he knew I needed to fetch it but struggling with a bad arm. Harper could wash a few plates, use the hoover and much more suitable for 9 yr olds
Ansolutely! Our kids have a lot more to contend with and they manage, harper certainly can

Reactions: 8
Thing is how is Harper going to learn that you should put your rubbish in the bin and pick up after herself when her Mother actively leaves the place covered in rubbish/food and clutter. Imagine how confused you’d feel if Aimless asked you to tidy up after yourself (knowing the pig sty she lives in) 😂

Reactions: 16
Thing is how is Harper going to learn that you should put your rubbish in the bin and pick up after herself when her Mother actively leaves the place covered in rubbish/food and clutter. Imagine how confused you’d feel if Aimless asked you to tidy up after yourself (knowing the pig sty she lives in) 😂
Whilst that’s a valid point, she also needs to get a grip of her house x

Reactions: 9
Whilst that’s a valid point, she also needs to get a grip of her house x
Oh yeah absolutely if she sorted the tit hole out and led by example im
sure Harper would get on board and start helping and enjoy living in a nice environment.

Even my 10 year old son helps keep my house tidy bless him.

Reactions: 9
Apparently she nearly didn't get ready cause of the bullies ? Stop gaslighting your followers and get a grip woman

• Haha
She’s only done that GRWM as an opportunity to show she has a swollen eye. Attention seeking hypochondriac.

Reactions: 12
Another pity party video for one 😂
There were literally only 2 negative comments on that video before she turned the comments off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.