Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Thought there would have been some posts last night with her & vav. Does Vav have a wiki does anyone know? Couldn’t see it & don’t know much about her.. she looks much cleaner than Aimee though.
Vav is not cleaner than Aimee. She married a guy who was dying, shagged his mate after he died, left off his family’s names for the gravestone, also charity money she’s raised disappeared. She’s had about 10 stepdads for Lily, she’s a bully, a liar, a cheat. well hated in Aberdeen! She’s done way worse than Aimee. Not sure there is a wiki as it would be at the top of her page but just ask on her thread what she’s done and you’ll be shocked

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I can’t even. So she believes in looking after herself so takes a shit ton of vitamins yet malnourished granddaughter is pumped full of additives and sugar. Cos it’s a treat!! Don’t be a hypocrite Wendy.
The mystery deepens, where the fuck is Harper Twist tonight then. She must be with whatshisname and Me Dad’s wyfe 🙈
She’s probably at home in the lounge with a litter tray and vouchers for just eat. 🤣

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Welcome back Deb!! I wish you could post in here 💕💞
---
Oh it didn’t take long for the NOSY CUNTS to see deb has posted did it! And then reporting back to Queen Aimless. They are obviously avid tattle readers. How TWO FACED you are NIKKI!
Fuck off
---
View attachment 2734644
I don’t know how we’re all still standing after the things Aimee’s huns write about us 😢

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
I'm always a little touchy/sensitive around car talk !
My partner's family, especially his sister and her family, even the young kids, as soon as they could drive, have to have the " best" cars...their ample drive is " full" of the top of the range/latest models...which I don't begrudge them, cos they live a different life to me...but what I hate is how they look down on us, and question why we drive the cars we do, many people cant afford two cars, so I'm thankful we can, i dont care what it is, so....piss off and mind yer business i say to them!
Shameless is still a twat tho, whatever she drives!😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Wtf123

She has to be the laziest person I’ve ever come across. Never dressed, always got an excuse not to cook! She’s a disgrace! Im amazed harper is able to function- I bet she’s deficient in every vitamin going.
She’s lucky to get 1 decent nutritious meal a week!!! What a role model of a mother…!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Chloe123456

VIP Member
She’s so embarrassing but I love it when she’s pissed up & humiliating herself lol love that for her… but we are all just jealous lol I want to be home alone, pissed & crying over an ex. Living her best life that one.

• Haha

deli78

Chatty Member
She only has Xmas plates? Did she not buy 2 sets of percy dishes last year or the year before. So what has she done with them? Thrown them out or smashed them up.

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
It’s irritating that she constantly complains about being poorly and tired, always at the doctors for one thing and another, but also gladly shows that she eats shit say in day out, doesn’t exercise or get fresh air (loves the ocean though 🤣🤣) and snacks on cookies dipped in marshmallow fluff 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Any normal person would reorganise, clean and reaccesorise their bathroom in a few hours and here we have aimless who’s done it in 3-5 business days.

I’ve cleaned my whole house quicker than she’s done that bathroom.

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
i don’t understand the obsession with it. The film is 20years old and was dire
Because aimless herself is stuck somewhere between 1995-2005! Hasn’t grown up mentally and that case is just a representation of a part of her overgrown toddler life

• Haha
  • Heart

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Old chubby cheeks!!
Nowt wrong with chubby cheeks Shameless, just stop the filters and lying😡
I think this is the problem. If Aimee was just like god I love food & was unapologetic about it rather than constantly making out she forgets to eat nobody would care but she’s always shovelling so the lies are annoying. This is why filters are so stupid.. because someone’s gonna see u in everyday life & u will look worse because of the filters.. just show off ya fat face.. then u can’t get caught out.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
How much salt does she need on her dinner? She’ll have a heart attack before long
Everything she does is done in excess
Salt, flavourings, garlic, spice, takeaways
Hair too long, nails too long
Shopping, cartoon clothing, ugg stuff, pj’s mugs
Make up
Cats
Men
Illness

Last edited:
  • Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Remember when Aimless was going to meet Steph for the first time and she came on tiktok with that ridiculous nostril flaring smile saying “I get to see my best friend today” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Two burgers, chips and 16 nuggets, a McFlurry AND a dessert pie! Yet the two chicken baps the other night were ‘ambitious’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
When Aimee does a haul she’s always showing cheap clothes
Then she goes to an event or on a date and out comes the designer stuff
She never shows the more expensive stuff she buys
IMG_3359.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart