Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
An eight week shag, ended six months ago and stood in it's kitchen, can in hand, lamenting something that was nothing. But we're all jealous. Jealous of a 38 year old child, alleged mother of a child, alone, talking to people she's never met for two nights straight, bevvying and thinking that's normal behaviour. For likes. For money. It's unhealthy, unhinged, pitiful and just unfathomable. Has all the means, resources and a nice paid-for home for her and her daughter but still mourns for someone who couldn't give two fucks about her. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
I think we should nominate a few people to watch her vids and screen record here. So loads aren't giving her views🤣 I'm not nominating myself and i can't stomach her so I like not being to watch her 🤣🤣
I don't mind saving the TT's and posting them here

• Heart

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Ugh.

She drops just enough seeds so that her huns come up with some ridiculous reason why she can still be sad about her 8 week relationship ending 6 months ago and she just lets then run with it for the attention. She knows exactly what she's doing.

There was no violence. There was definitely no miscarriage.

She a vindictive, manipulative and very, very lonely twunt.

K4040

VIP Member
Yeh, she popped up and Wendy was in the corner saying she'd got a new blow-up bed so RRalph and sleep in her room - RCharlie looked pissed and RRalph was sheepish... gone 10pm on a school night reading comments on his drunk mum's tiktok 🙄
That’s awful. He’s 8 and should be in bed at that time. Charlie is not much different to aimless.

The 3 bitches of Birkdale&Blackpool powered by dick and alcohol

Reactions: 21

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her sisters live last night?
she was totally trashed, you could tell she was drinking, trying to hide it off camera plus she was totally manic having an 80s party, which was her and r Ralph sat in her room listening to music on YouTube lol
Wendy even got in the live and I got sick to death of her screaming “Mummy”

she also got a violation for calling a commenter a peddlo, tbf it was a troll account lol

I did catch a troll account calling Aimee the Birkdale bike 😂

in the ugly sisters defence, Ralph had been with his dad who’d he’d not seen for five months so she was probably nervous but still, keep off TikTok when ya bladdered, your sister learned that the hard way 😂

• Wow

Womblewoo

VIP Member
She’s trying to go all modern with the black in the bathroom but it’s not looking good! It’s not that type of bathroom. She just needs to clean it and put some matching items in there. Definitely not black!

Aimless I’m being kind here, it just doesn’t work! If you’re doing it for viewings it’s not going to go in your favour! It looks like you have no fucking idea what you’re doing and flung just anything in there!

• Haha

Mummy442

VIP Member
Two massive burgers , fries, 16 nuggets (as she only gave 4 to harper) and two desserts! That s ALOT of food for one adult!

• Sick
  • Wow

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
There’s a woman very soon going to take her last breath in this world. There was beautiful Erin who took her last month. Both so young so beautiful. Both had not even half of the riches Aimee has had in life. Both leaving/left beautiful innocent kids. They both spent/spending their last days smiling and trying to make their kids lives good. Then there’s Aimee, had everything handed to her in life! (I’m sure she has had troubles but in comparison) lives a great life, has her health her future her daughter YET everyday moans/bitches/plays the victim. Why can’t her Huns wake up to it all! You can like her but wake up ffs! She’s pathetic. A born loser! That could be your sons/brothers/uncles/dads that someone like her is trying to drag thru shit, and for what? A tiktok video for sympathy! Do better!

• Heart

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
I'm so confused, how can she call it a bathroom makeover by buying a new bin, toilet brush and a shelf 😂 none of it matches either, looks awful.

• Haha

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Shes asked the " trolls" not to comment when she's driving ,says she won't be using her phone but will check it each time she stops .
Can she not honestly go for FOUR hours without looking at her phone ? Is she THAT addicted ? That's not normal behaviour. If Harper couldn't go 4 hours without a phone or iPad,wouldn't she be worried ? Yet she can't stop herself...

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
It’s not even that far! If she can drive to Waitrose for a bag of crisps she can drive her daughter to see her dad. I think it’s shocking he’s doing all the driving when Aimee has no hesitation getting into her car for a trip to London
He doesn't bother with the driving either - his mum fetches her. If it wasn't for grandparents stepping up that kid would never go anywhere!

• Sad
  • Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
I love how they all refer to tattle 👋👋

Worship her in the comments but lurk here on her thread. Love that for her 😘

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Same shit different day, breadcrumbing her Huns whilst also kicking D2 down
She needs to have a day off! How many times is she going to say the same thing 🙄 you ARE still standing! People go through much much worse!! Get over yourself you utter narc!!

K4040

VIP Member
No packed lunch or first chew of the day. Im guessing h is off school and she’s miraculously got a drs appt and antibiotics for her cough, which is most likely viral & she’ll be off school for the rest of the week & she’s debating cancelling the London trip.

• Haha
  • Heart