Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellmac

Chatty Member
How long does it change to give your bathroom a “makeover” ie clean it and change the accessories?

Most people probably 1-2 hours.

Aimless 5 to 10 days

• Haha
Reactions: 26

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Dump? Dole dossers? Aww huns,don't judge us by Aimless's low standards .
We're having McDonald's tonight but not enough to feed a small army like Princess Piglet does

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Also what’s this oh it was only 75p, this is cheaper in M&S than buying branded. Shes never done that, why is she trying to be relatable in saving a few pence cos shes never done that unless she’s took a considerable hit in her “earnings”
---
Another mismatched room, oh she changed the shower head herself didn’t get Greggy boy to do it.. and looks so smug but aimless it looks shit and I think your FILTER/EFFECT is broken 🤣🥴
Bathroom makeover = gave it a clean and bought a bog brush out Home Bargains 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ellmac

Chatty Member
Does she even own a washing machine or does she just bin the worn clothes and buy new?

My “mother” was a train wreck and alcoholic and would dish up the worst crap for dinner that even the dogs wouldn’t eat it.

She also never washed herself or her clothes.

She would lie in piss covered sheets and clothes or pyjamas for days on end then just suddenly shower put whatever clean stuff she had and then go out buy £100 of new stuff and bin the dirty stuff.

My father facilitated this as he worked away and never believed us until we got hold of a video recorder. Then he got us out and left her. But she Carried on her behaviour as he still had to pay her spousal support.
---
Aimless just gives me the vibes of being like that
---
Her family hide and cover up the worst like our “mothers” family would .

• Sad

K4040

VIP Member
So H is unwell and she’s dished up southern fried chicken broccoli and noodles with gravy?!

give her something to boost her, calling it now she’ll be off school cos she’s been coughing all night and she’s that tired her eyes are in the back of her head.. anything to get out of the last week of school runs before half term

• Angry
  • Sick

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
I think calling it a project is a bit ambitious don't you think Aimless. You cleaned your bathroom and threw in some new bathmats and towels.
And I love how that somehow took days!
And it looks shit.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand how some people really believe that she has little to no appetite and forgets to eat when she is literally dishing up giant portions of food for herself almost daily.

Lorny

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her sisters live last night?
she was totally trashed, you could tell she was drinking, trying to hide it off camera plus she was totally manic having an 80s party, which was her and r Ralph sat in her room listening to music on YouTube lol
Wendy even got in the live and I got sick to death of her screaming “Mummy”

she also got a violation for calling a commenter a peddlo, tbf it was a troll account lol

I did catch a troll account calling Aimee the Birkdale bike 😂

in the ugly sisters defence, Ralph had been with his dad who’d he’d not seen for five months so she was probably nervous but still, keep off TikTok when ya bladdered, your sister learned that the hard way 😂
Wendy really has done a grand job with those girls 😂pissed up big mouths, what a pair of sweethearts!

• Haha

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Great title thanks. Love it
Thread suggestion 99
Thissinglemama #99 D broke her heart, her alky alky heart, he ran off and found a better love

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
There she is rocking up in her designer gear, pushing a stitch suitcase along with her 😂 classy aims, very classy

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
They're probably lying in her room with banoffee sauce and cat hair encrusted on them.
And a couple of deceased mice....I'll never get over the video she did, when she found the dead mouse under the table...full.of rigomortis, and didn't bat an eyelid, the freak!

• Sick
  • Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
This week she has managed to make a single mother's death about HERSELF and a dying mothers pending death about HERSELF.....

See the pattern there!

• Angry
  • Sad

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Haha, is that all these two fuckin desperate harpies talk about, fucking men?
Single, independent, boss-babe bitches my hole, as long as the guy has a pulse Aimee would entertain it and have it moved in before you can say 'Dish up some stuff I've heated in an airfryer with me'

• Haha

MagicCat

VIP Member
Aimee I know you read here, where is the parrot? That’s all am arsed about.

ps. Can you tell your huns we have jobs over here. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24