Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Thissinglemama #99 Roses are red, Aimless is a scruff, her neck is fat and so is her muff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
hasnt everyone been through shit sometime in their life??
i lost my husband to lung cancer at the age of 26, he was 29. We had 2 kids together & had been together for 10 years. My son was ventilated at 3 months old due to RSV, since then hes had tests after tests, shadows on his lungs, hospital admissions every 3 weeks.
Some days i wonder how i manage, i have too. I have 2 kids who need me to protect them & be the best possible version of me i can. Everyone has been through something that they thought could break them. I didnt document every single thing, i miss my husband every single day, he was the person i went through my teenage years with, who i had kids with & he was a huge part of my life. but i dont sit on social media and make videos and drip info. she needs a good shake, yes shes had a shit time but shes got a lot of things people would be grateful for, a healthy child being the most important.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Sazza25

VIP Member
I’m out with my girls in London on a child free weekend thanks to my mam and dad and i had a few drinks, feeling a bit pissed but wanna thank you twattlers as Aimee would call you for helping me through last year, this time last year I didn’t think I would even be alive with how I felt but here I am feeling better than ever❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Tp76

Chatty Member
Promoting a song from a dying mum who is doing it to help her child when she's no longer here by dancing in your kitchen half pissed drinking wine because your glad u don't have your child wow just wow aimee

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
My last car was a Range Rover evoque, which I kept after the divorce, i knew I couldn’t afford to run it on my own but I knew that I could sell it and get good money for it, I knew my ex stashed cash around from private jobs he did, which he hid from me, well he thought he did but I found it, and I knew I wouldn’t get half of that as obviously it wasn’t logged as assets (he was a controlling spiteful arsehole) , he had a van, so I got the car. I sold it when I moved into my own house, got a nice wedge of 💷 bought a little Renault Clio and (who I call Mildred Hubble she ain’t no trouble) , and banked the rest, I love bombing around in that old 10 plate girl 🚗 knowing I’ve got a nice lump of cash in bank. And my Clio is cheaper a lot cheaper to run, and it does the same thing, I get from A to B.

Let’s not get heated over cars. It is irrelevant, at least we don’t smell of cat piss and cry with a ring light and video it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

ZedsDead

VIP Member
The fact that she can push through her 'anxiety' and drive to London on a fucking jolly. But can't take her daughter anywhere on her own. Greedy, selfish, despicable idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 34

Tp76

Chatty Member
I hate the way harper is given her dinner to eat alone while aimless showers then has hers I loved that time with my son when he was harpers age was when I asked about his day at school etc and just general chatting to him with no interruptions now it's hi mum bye mum 😥 she's a twat those days will be gone before she knows it for god sake aimee spend some time with your child having dinner I'm sure your shower can wait half an hour

• Heart
Reactions: 33

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Imagine waking up to her after seeing her in a full face of Dynasty hair and make up the day before. To this.
Worse than that, imagine waking up, turning over and seeing any of these on the pillow beside you!! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Shelly Oh Shelly Get F🤮CKED View attachment 2743599F
Aw Shellly,Shelly,Shelly.

No life ? I'm off this weekend with my man ( wedding this year 😀) to a log cabin up Scotland in the snow.....Valentines trip . He organised everything,
My daughter has asked me to organise her 16th birthday party which she wants at home as she is very proud of our house.Work is going great, son is captain of County footie team. Paid the last bit of the wedding off and are now planning the honeymoon

Aimless will be sitting in a hotel room on her own watching a film .Then she'll go home ,takeaways ,beige dinners,first sip of the day,dressing gown,catpiss stained carpets ,farming her daughter out as she hates looking after her ,getting drunk and making woe is me videos because yet another man has left her and she's too needy to let him go.

Yep we are all jealous of Shaimless lol

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I will never understand why people waste their hard earned money on these online beggers. It really does boggle my brain. If you want to give your money away try giving it to someone/a cause that actually needs it. Most of these people would walk past a homeless person without a second glance yet throw their money at these TikTok twats.

• Heart

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Thissinglemama #99 Ambitious dinner, uses filters to look slimmer, she’s not a winner, as guys want to bin her

• Haha
  • Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
"Living the life of Riley when she's knee-deep in Kylie"

#newthreadsuggestion

Who in the name of the wee man makes French toast with brown bread? She bought a loaf of orange Warburton's the other day FFS.....

• Haha