Thissinglemama #98 Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content... snore, H can always have more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promoting a song from a dying mum who is doing it to help her child when she's no longer here by dancing in your kitchen half pissed drinking wine because your glad u don't have your child wow just wow aimee

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I'll hold my hands up and say I've never heard of the lady or the song. Had to go and a little search to find out.

Reactions: 13
I'll hold my hands up and say I've never heard of the lady or the song. Had to go and a little search to find out.
All the videos Iā€™ve seen with the song explain why theyā€™re using the song. Aimee the alky doesnā€™t care, sheā€™ll be happy sheā€™s got comments blowing smoke up her arse for using it

• Sick
Reactions: 15
All the videos Iā€™ve seen with the song explain why theyā€™re using the song. Aimee the alky doesnā€™t care, sheā€™ll be happy sheā€™s got comments blowing smoke up her arse for using it
That bleep Vav used the song as well to dance in her kitchen making pasta n sauce. Seems aimless has copied her except sheā€™s on the sauce

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Me neither. And her video doesnā€™t explain anything
Another absolute low from this dick head
She is so vile

I hope she had a tit night with her salt and pepper chips, sausage and grog ! Canā€™t keep up with what she was actually drinking last night
Raging alcoholic she is

The fact people are commenting on the video saying they donā€™t know the song or the reason behind it just shows how much of a selfish cow she is.
Using that song to purely make a video of her pouring her Kylie while showcasing some awkward dance moves and not explaining the reason for the song.
The idea is to download the song, comment, share, favourite, repost, like etc any videos with that song on as it makes money for the song writer from that content creator thatā€™s used the sound.
She isnā€™t gonna help boost the ladyā€™s venue for the song if sheā€™s not even explained it, she is one messed up selfish cow.
The only person benefiting financially from that video is AIMEE, not the 7yr old boy as she hasnā€™t explained the concept because she doesnā€™t care as long as itā€™s all about her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Me neither. And her video doesnā€™t explain anything
Another absolute low from this dick head
She is so vile

I hope she had a tit night with her salt and pepper chips, sausage and grog ! Canā€™t keep up with what she was actually drinking last night
Raging alcoholic she is
It's no wonder she's always stocked up on bum wipes, her guts must be rotten

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Salt and pepper chips in bread? šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ I would order them from the Chinese, not for a "chippy tea"

• Sick
Reactions: 23
This week she has managed to make a single mother's death about HERSELF and a dying mothers pending death about HERSELF.....

See the pattern there!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
For some reason some of her older videos are reappearing
Shes throwing her mum to the wolves ,saying they had micro meals at night and Shirley wasn't there at breakfast times because of work, to saying Shirls telling her she couldn't go to see her dad as he's had another anxiety attack or depressive episode....Aimless said that upset her as she didn't understand.Yet she says her mum was her rock and she had a very happy childhood .
Screenshot_20240203-092141_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240203-092043_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240203-092032_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240203-091958_TikTok.jpg

Then Aimless states she had anxiety since a child ,then in the next breath ,says she first got it when she was 19 .She needs a diary to keep up with her lies .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Clapping back already. Making the most of her child free weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This week she has managed to make a single mother's death about HERSELF and a dying mothers pending death about HERSELF.....

See the pattern there!
Donā€™t forget the car accident which involved a fatality that she filmed and made it content so she got paid for it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.