Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daydreaming22

She’s such a lair it’s actually criminal offence to not stop after hitting another car or not reporting an accident within 24 hours. So basically this didn’t happen she just cant help herself. No way going at that speed and getting hit there would only be a little scratch.

Reactions: 21

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Her fingers a really chubby. And she’s definitely stacked on some weight.
I can’t watch her anymore, because the rage I get, I could end up going to jail 🤣
So I just view here, and even then I find it hard to watch all the way through. The inner rage she gives me is unbelievable. I’ve never seen such a pathetic example of a human being.

• Haha
  • Heart

K4040

VIP Member
And a partridge in a pear trreeeeeeeeeeeee 🎶
I worked out the calories for all of that.. 3059! Added in a milkshake cos that’s usually what she buys in a meal. She’s not a Diet Coke girl is she?

She ate more in that ONE meal than I’ve eaten in two days! Not because I couldn’t eat that amount of food or calories simply because I’m not a gluttonous cunt like her
---
Fat slags hittin London Town 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kayleigh2020

So in one live, in literally half an hour, she's on the ranking tables and had gifts totalling almost 34k, but still won't turn the gifts off!

Greedy begger!
34k works out about $340 then convert it to pounds so be just over £300 so far

• Wow
  • Angry

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand how some people really believe that she has little to no appetite and forgets to eat when she is literally dishing up giant portions of food for herself almost daily.
Desperate Ehmey 'I almost forgot to eat today!'
1000074732.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Her little bundle of immune-support products comes to £67.31 for a 30 day supply of each. How much root ginger, tumeric and fresh fruit & veg could you get for that per month!! And a walk on her beloved (never been there) 'ocean' front is fecking free!!

• Wow

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
Charlie’s on live ‘Aimee’s 5 years older than me - I thought that was obvious but ….’

Savage 😂😂

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She will drop her knickers at any chance, she’s like a b*tch on heat, and if she’s going to be easy, then more fool her. Sex and money won’t keep a relationship alive, love bombing becomes overwhelming.
This is my personal opinion, but I think Aimless is the one who’s a bit punch happy, I can imagine her easily loosing her shit of she doesn’t get what she wants. She’s so used to having what she wants, if someone says no, she can’t handle it, she will always find a shag, but she won’t ever have another committed relationship, because let’s face it, who in their right mind would want her.

• Heart

Kayleigh2020

The fact people are commenting on the video saying they don’t know the song or the reason behind it just shows how much of a selfish cow she is.
Using that song to purely make a video of her pouring her Kylie while showcasing some awkward dance moves and not explaining the reason for the song.
The idea is to download the song, comment, share, favourite, repost, like etc any videos with that song on as it makes money for the song writer from that content creator that’s used the sound.
She isn’t gonna help boost the lady’s venue for the song if she’s not even explained it, she is one messed up selfish cow.
The only person benefiting financially from that video is AIMEE, not the 7yr old boy as she hasn’t explained the concept because she doesn’t care as long as it’s all about her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

MagicCat

VIP Member
She’s an absolute weirdo but her huns are just as bad. Get someone arrested for posting memes.
Alright love.
Don’t know how she is still standing, most of us have actual problems Aimee, that doesn’t involve crying over a six week fling.

• Heart
  • Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Morning Twattlers 👋🏻
Well Princess Piglet is up early this morning, (can't get away from her responsibilities quick enough!)

She's packed her case:
Make up & trowel ✅️
Labelled Shoes, bag & tacky outfit ✅️
Enough snacks for a month ✅️
Anxiety teddy and bum wipes ✅️
Heavy duty slimming filters ✅️

....she's now all set to drive to London for an extra unnecessary night away from her waif, just so she can be on her own in some overpriced hotel to film herself guzzling prosecco & eating room service!

Wearing a white outfit while travelling with her volatile anus is a risk though. She had better not stop at the usual 5 Starbies on the way just incase all that anxiety and coffee have a nasty effect, and there's no one around to check for poo stains! 🤢
Pathetic woman!
If you ask me she's not fit to drive if she's in that much of an anxious state.

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The whole lot of them are pathetic. Imagine being a grown adult and posting videos and memes directed at a specific someone? Either deal with it in person or just leave it because otherwise it’s embarrassing. Red faced for them all at this point 😳 I also stand by the fact if someone was as deranged as Aimee and accusing my son of DV and I knew it wasn’t true, I’d make the bitch see a few stars!!

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
She’s not looking forward to it because last she was there in London she was with D2. Bet the silly bint has booked the same hotel she was with him at. If you were so traumatised by a relationship you would not book the same place you went to with them. But it adds to the sympathy she wants from the huns to be in the same place.

K4040

VIP Member
I hate the way harper is given her dinner to eat alone while aimless showers then has hers I loved that time with my son when he was harpers age was when I asked about his day at school etc and just general chatting to him with no interruptions now it's hi mum bye mum 😥 she's a twat those days will be gone before she knows it for god sake aimee spend some time with your child having dinner I'm sure your shower can wait half an hour
I wonder if she actually has a shower cos she’s not the cleanest person we know. Probably just changes into pjs to make out she’s showered

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Her liking that comment about dv is suggesting they’re right. With d2 would say his piece and shut her up.

Celeb219

VIP Member
Tik tok is a playground for the same breed of narcissistic arseholes. It’s all based on likes/engagement and people telling you how great you are.

Miss Crowded Butthole, along with a few others like VavCONARTIST cross the line into dangerous territory when they feed and engage with narratives that they don’t explicitly confirm of deny, but they let them happen anyway.

Ehmay could shut down all of the gossip about potential DV etc but she chooses not to, instead she engages with any comments around it, liking them but not saying that’s what happened, so she can pull out the ‘I never said that, you are twisting my words, I’ve never lied on this app’ line like usual.

Whilst I think that ‘influencers’ (I use this term lightly for these creatures) don’t owe people access to everything in their lives, they do have a duty to control what’s being said about the people around them. If you don’t wanna talk about your relationships then fine, don’t. But you can’t breadcrumb people and then complain when they ask questions or jump to very logical conclusions

• Heart