Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Woke up during the night and had a panic attack over the incident yesterday. Yeah right Pinocchio course u did🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why would you purposely point out that someone is writing things about you? That's such a cuntish, childish thing to do. Aimless is well aware there are many people who don't like her, why would you rub it in her face?? They're the real trolls and cunts, people who do that!

• Heart

Lilylovinglife

Chatty Member
Could you imagine how absolutely draining it would be to be around her as family/friend?
Poor me,poor me, pour me another drink!
If she doesnt wake up and delete these dv comments she's liking and feel massively embarrassed she is next level crazy!
I do see why she has little to none by way of real friends. She'd suck the life right out of you.

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
You know when children try to get out of going to school by putting on that fake sick voice? That's what she does 😂😂

Nails are shit too. First valentines day since the d2 breakup so "had to be black"... did they even have a valentines together 😂

• Haha

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
She drove to London, went shopping at an unfamiliar supermarket there ,went down to a strange bar for drinks on her own .....no anxiety
Taking her daughter out by herself doesn't happen because .....anxiety

Selfish twat .
---
Vav is not cleaner than Aimee. She married a guy who was dying, shagged his mate after he died, left off his family’s names for the gravestone, also charity money she’s raised disappeared. She’s had about 10 stepdads for Lily, she’s a bully, a liar, a cheat. well hated in Aberdeen! She’s done way worse than Aimee. Not sure there is a wiki as it would be at the top of her page but just ask on her thread what she’s done and you’ll be shocked
Think she meant cleaner as in not so much of a slob,leaving crap everywhere and not tidying up after herself

ZedsDead

VIP Member
She makes it sound like they didn’t even stop just carries on driving after her car has apparently been driven into! She’s so full of bullshit

there is no way that she’s been driven into at 70 mph on a soaking wet road and not had a big crash! She wouldn’t have been able to keep the car under control
Hell mend her. Was watching BBC weather this morning and the advice was not to travel unless it was absolutely essential. All that for a free fucking lipstick or whatever.

• Angry
  • Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
The showing up stuff makes me wanna hurl

her Huns might make out like her not posting is the end of their world, but a) they say that to all the creators they follow and b) if she deleted her account, NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN.

she acts like she is providing a service, like everyone can safely take their ‘first sip of the day’ cos aimless has shown them how to.

for any Huns that ARE so absorbed by her, ya need to get a grip on reality.

and before they come in with the ‘just jealous, you’re obsessed with her etc etc’ lines, honestly if we didn’t have her to talk about, I feel like this page would just be general chit chat between balanced human beings 😘 aimless just serves as a common subject, we have others.

• Heart

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Can't wait to see what coke-snort transition/ 70s pantsuit/ 80s hair & makeup/ 90s power anthem combo she pulls out for this event 🙄

Mutton dressed as roadkill.

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
I don’t think it matters that the bathroom is supposedly outdated. My bathroom is way more outdated and mostly botched by previous owners. I can’t afford to put a new bathroom in right now. But I guess you all earn loads of money and have huge houses! 🤷🏼‍♀️
It looks like a functional bathroom. Daddy has probably told her to clean and tidy it do the intention is to sell it!
I mean none of us have claimed to earn loads of money or claim to have a huge house. But everyone has their own tastes and judgments and in my opinion her bathroom looks horrific. I think some of that is down to the fact when I look at it, I think I’d be cleaner bathing in a muddy puddle than in her bathroom 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m sorry if a few comments on here offend you but the intention is never to make anyone on here feel less of a person when we make comments and pass judgement

• Heart

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
It's crazy to me how a follower suggests DV and she likes the comment basically insinuating thats what happened. She's so so dangerous. I hope no man ever goes near her again! Mind you, with the armpits she's got, I'm sure a man would have to climb through the forest before he even got to the vag! It must be like a rainforest down there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Celeb219

VIP Member
I kept saying on here at the time it's NOT hers! It was a pic off Google with 3 different tests! Highlyikely to have come from the pregnancy threads on mumsnet or the like. She's such a fucking liar 🤣🤣🤣
I remember you saying! If you reverse image search, LOADS of similar ones come up.

Also, if she wasn’t actively trying to get pregnant why did she have 3 very different pregnancy tests lying around? And if she bought them just for this, why three different brands??

I never believed the bull shit, if nothing else, she would have snapped a pic with her manky nails holding the test, she films everg fucking thing else

• Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I’m out with my girls in London on a child free weekend thanks to my mam and dad and i had a few drinks, feeling a bit pissed but wanna thank you twattlers as Aimee would call you for helping me through last year, this time last year I didn’t think I would even be alive with how I felt but here I am feeling better than ever❤
I’m quite new to this thread and still haven’t read all the way back so not sure what you’ve gone through but your weekend away sounds amazing and I am glad you are having the best time 🥰 I love this thread, we may be completely anonymous but it’s amazing how supportive we all are to each other 🫶🏻
---
Been to M&S (trolley shop), went to Tesco the other day, wtf?

Anyway, I reckon it's gonna be a cremated steak and baked potato for tonight's Dish Up Dugshite, washed down with the Majestic Malbec, maybe a can of AU as well.
I’ve never known anyone who forgets to eat so much buy so much food every few days 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Tell us youve been reading Tattle without telling us youve been reading Tattle!! 🤣

Oh dear lord, just as well she doesn't care that it doesn't match! 🙈

If she was obsessed with the black, why not put that in the downstairs loo and put chrome and white accessories and big thick fluffy white towels in the bathroom which wouldve made it look so much more cosy, comforting and stylish. She would probably find that wouldve been far more calming and do her mental health so much more good than adding another pattern and bold colour to an already busy looking pattern.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the elephant towels etc, but just not in that bathroom with the brown colour scheme, but if Ehmey likes it, i hope she enjoys it!
Playing the mental health card again, because someone said her bathroom is crap. Jesus wept get a fucking grip you imbecile 😴

It does look crap. It hardly screams Channel and Marc Jacobs does it 🤣🤣 she'll buy a Ted Baker dress at the drop of a hat, but she buys her bathroom gear from cheap shops. I bet she's in LOADS of debt!

It's clear her life goes on plastic then daddy pays the bill. How sad

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
More fluff and Cookie Dunkers are DEFINATELY NOT what is needed Ehmey!!!!

Ehmey's tried Laura's fluff and she bloody loves licking it off biscuit!

Attachments

• 55.4 KB
  • 21.1 KB
  • 33.4 KB
  • 35.6 KB
  • 37.6 KB
  • 27.2 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Sick
    • Haha