Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fynnan

The amount of crap at the bottom of her stairs and she has had all weekend to herself to get stuff done she is bone idle looks like harpers suitcase still has the luggage tag from airport on it fuck sake aimee 2 seconds would take it off and how much stuff does she take to her dad's for 2 days that she needs a suitcase
The amount of crap at the bottom of her stairs and she has had all weekend to herself to get stuff done she is bone idle looks like harpers suitcase still has the luggage tag from airport on it fuck sake aimee 2 seconds would take it off and how much stuff does she take to her dad's for 2 days that she needs a suitcase
She addressed this comment 😂 it’s all for the bathroom makeover don’t you know! 🤣😉
---
I’ve always found fords to be decent tbh. My husband has a Ford car and there’s fuck all wrong with it. It’s very reliable and should anything ever need replacing the part would be more inexpensive than tons of other makes. I think people need to start thinking before they speak tbqh
We’ve owned 2 never found them reliable and both of ours struggled in the colder months - so for us they’re a never again make. Have similar views over Citroens as we’ve had several of those and found repairs to be astronomical in them! It’s just how some cars are.

Reactions: 3

MagicCat

VIP Member
I think most legal agreements have at least 7 day cooling off periods. Have you got any paperwork you can check to see the fine print?
Not yet no. I’m going to phone and check. I did it online so nothing has come through as of yet

Reactions: 3

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Sorry to completely change the subject, does anyone know if you have renewed your mortgage, is there a cooling off period to change your mind?
I think most legal agreements have at least 7 day cooling off periods. Have you got any paperwork you can check to see the fine print?

Reactions: 2

MagicCat

VIP Member
Sorry to completely change the subject, does anyone know if you have renewed your mortgage, is there a cooling off period to change your mind?

Reactions: 2

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Is she moulting?
Inhaling her food and talking with her mouth full. We teach our kids not to do that.Her manners are atrocious .
---
What event is she risking her life in the snow for?
Wonder if it's this ?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 1