Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celeb219

VIP Member
‘I’m off to get my nails done later but it’s fine. I’ll just take deep breaths and gather my thought’

fuck right off

you are complaining and making a fuss about getting pampered abd preened ready for a trip to London which you have CHOSEN to attend. Fuck off with the ‘it’s work’ shite, it’s not work, it’s an excuse to shirk your adult responsibility and act like a 19 year old sales assistant.

either suck it up and stop complaining, or stop going to these vapid events.

I hope this new tik tok sees the back of some of these creatures

• Heart
Reactions: 29

blamelesscars

So she’s driving on the motorway her car gets driven into / hit but there is no damage to it? Ok Aimee sure sure. She’s a compulsive liar

the whole act you can tell she’d rehearsed that whole story ffs

also of course your going to be sweaty you eat shit and do no exercise and are wearing woolly fluffy fleecy clothes

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

pumpkinprin

I think we were all well aware how fake Aimless and Stephs ‘bestie’ friendship is, but this week has confirmed it.
not seen each other for over 6 months+, both arrive on the same evening but are staying in different hotels and don’t even plan to meet for a drink. Don’t get ready together in the morning or go for breakfast or coffee, attend the same event as that’s what they where invited too, nip out for an hour for tea together then both in there own hotels by 8pm and going home tomorrow. Yeah sure you’re besties, you absolute losers. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Diddikins

VIP Member
For me it’s not the amount she orders because we’ve all had days where we could put large amounts of food away but it’s the “I forgot to eat” “I have no appetite” and “this plate of food is ambitious” shit when she’s literally showing herself eating massive portions of food and all that sugary fluff crap.

• Heart

Jelly_b

VIP Member
She just dropped the phone from the window sill and I managed to get a screen shot. Look at the state of the kitchen. Plates with old food and cups everywhere. No wonder she has no plates to use!
IMG_6253.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Faith61

VIP Member
I don’t think it matters that the bathroom is supposedly outdated. My bathroom is way more outdated and mostly botched by previous owners. I can’t afford to put a new bathroom in right now. But I guess you all earn loads of money and have huge houses! 🤷🏼‍♀️
It looks like a functional bathroom. Daddy has probably told her to clean and tidy it do the intention is to sell it!
For me, it's not that it's outdated, it's the fact it's so mismatched , grimy and full of shite like the rest of the house!

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Thread suggestion. Thissinglemama #99
Bring on the party poppers, kylie and jamshed,tattle party for the 100th thread 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
It would look better if she used neutrals and wicker, sea grass etc. I have all black accents but my bathroom is green (I’m weird)
Exactly, her bathroom could be really nice.
I'd go down a spa theme if I was her with big fluffy towels in cream, brown or even white (to tie in sink etc)and a nice chunky fluffy bath mat, sea grass and pampas grass, nice glass jars with pumps for toiletries.
She's just got it so wrong, like the living room could look nice but then she has to have the hideous cushions and stupid rainbow mirror. She's not got any style.

We have a white, black and forest green bathroom with sea grass accessories, drawers and storage boxes, no clutter and everything has it place, tidied away.

• Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
She only has Xmas plates? Did she not buy 2 sets of percy dishes last year or the year before. So what has she done with them? Thrown them out or smashed them up.
They're probably lying in her room with banoffee sauce and cat hair encrusted on them.

• Sick
  • Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
God I was soooo tempted to comment on that shitshow this morning. Fucking hell, can she hear herself? Most mums are dropping off kids, away to work all day, not nail appointments and packing a dozen suitcases to drive to an event, Jesus, she has zero clue about real life or hardship. Comments will be off soon.

• Heart
  • Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Full face of make up just to go shopping and she’s ONLY got Christmas plates? Like surely she had normal plates before?
She probably launched the plates after the Halloween tree!!!
Mad bitch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Oh Shelley; think you’re confusing us with her followers. The ones who wait for first sip of the day and orgasm over her processed beige plates of food she calls dinner..

We all have lives here, I’ve got 8 events booked in for this month, all with my child. What does Harper get from her mum apart from malnutrition, bad oversized clothing, fear of boozies and iPad babysitter?
---

Fucking hell just realised who she reminds me of

Zelda from Terrahawks
Family photo...

1000011842.jpg

• Haha

Tp76

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣asking for no bad comments awh poor aimee will be driving and not able to delete them quick enough 🤣🤣 and a bit of a slip of the tongue when she said "there's threads" confirmation she reads here 🤣🤣 hi aimee and u look a twat

• Haha
  • Heart