Thissinglemama #98 Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content... snore, H can always have more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Panic attack… we called she’d be having one while there. I can’t wait to see what tit outfit she’s wearing and what event it is. Her and Vav will be the aunties you have to invite or they throw a strop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon it's Benefit on Carnaby St, saw a TT about it yesterday, 12-4

Reactions: 3
I actually like the trousers. Best thing she’s worn in a very long time. Still think the jacket is shite though 🤣 Pat Butcher vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The hair ruins everything she wears...why she can't see that, i don't know.
And, apart from the silly coat, the outfit looks good...🤪
But, soz Aimless, your head is not in proportion with the rest of you....ditch the bloody filter!

Thanks x
She just said the bar in her hotel was closed so she went to the bar next door
So she’s more than likely staying at the Dorsett
They have kitchenettes too
Shes a fibbing little Piglet as the bar in the Dorsett is totally different to the one in the Hoxton!!

Plus she said she used the free drinks vouchers the receptionist gave her last night ("as it wouldve been rude not to") when she checked in.
so the hotel next door honours some other hotels vouchers do they? 🙄
Lies just fall out of that woman's mouth!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Shes a fibbing little Piglet as the bar in the Dorsett is totally different to the one in the Hoxton!!

Plus she said she used the free drinks vouchers the receptionist gave her last night ("as it wouldve been rude not to") when she checked in.
so the hotel next door honours some other hotels vouchers do they? 🙄
Lies just fall out of that woman's mouth!
She's at the 'dao by dorsett' next door to the Dorsett and Hoxton, so they might.
---
These are the faces of a woman out meeting her BBEESSTTIIEE in London... so delighted her best friend is filming her 😂😂😂

1000014057.jpg
1000014058.jpg
1000014059.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her and Vav agreed on trousers, but Vav has switched to a slinky number and thigh high boots... leaving Aimless looking less polished... again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This mornings bullshittery.....

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That bleeping hair. Vag must be cackling inside, especially as she’s a hair dresser so can she see how hanging (literally) it is in real life. About 2 foot of it is dead. She looks ridiculous. Is Vag staying 2 nights or is she getting home to the kiddies tonight, like a normal person?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.