Thissinglemama #98 Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content... snore, H can always have more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a lair it’s actually criminal offence to not stop after hitting another car or not reporting an accident within 24 hours. So basically this didn’t happen she just cant help herself. No way going at that speed and getting hit there would only be a little scratch.

Reactions: 21
What a bullshitter. If her car got clipped and there’s any mark on it to prove it I wouldn’t be surprised if she scraped a wall in the hotel car park or something daft but tht wouldn’t be dramatic enough. If I was hit on the motorway in them weather conditions I’d be shaking so bad & panicky.. and I don’t suffer with anxiety.. I wouldn’t be laughing

Reactions: 16
She’s such a lair it’s actually criminal offence to not stop after hitting another car or not reporting an accident within 24 hours. So basically this didn’t happen she just cant help herself. No way going at that speed and getting hit there would only be a little scratch.
There will be someone somewhere who will probably report her for not reporting it. Not like people don’t know her reg to do so! Another private thing she’s make public to all and sundry!! And if it happened on the motorway they probably saw it anyway as there’s always cameras on the motorways and the people who monitor them will likely have reported it to the police as no one stopped.

Funny how we were on about how we don't like her car, now she's scratched it....is daddy looking for a new one as we speak? 🤔

• Haha
Thought there would have been some posts last night with her & vav. Does Vav have a wiki does anyone know? Couldn’t see it & don’t know much about her.. she looks much cleaner than Aimee though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought there would have been some posts last night with her & vav. Does Vav have a wiki does anyone know? Couldn’t see it & don’t know much about her.. she looks much cleaner than Aimee though.
Vav is not cleaner than Aimee. She married a guy who was dying, shagged his mate after he died, left off his family’s names for the gravestone, also charity money she’s raised disappeared. She’s had about 10 stepdads for Lily, she’s a bully, a liar, a cheat. well hated in Aberdeen! She’s done way worse than Aimee. Not sure there is a wiki as it would be at the top of her page but just ask on her thread what she’s done and you’ll be shocked

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She drove to London, went shopping at an unfamiliar supermarket there ,went down to a strange bar for drinks on her own .....no anxiety
Taking her daughter out by herself doesn't happen because .....anxiety

Selfish twit .
---
Vav is not cleaner than Aimee. She married a guy who was dying, shagged his mate after he died, left off his family’s names for the gravestone, also charity money she’s raised disappeared. She’s had about 10 stepdads for Lily, she’s a bully, a liar, a cheat. well hated in Aberdeen! She’s done way worse than Aimee. Not sure there is a wiki as it would be at the top of her page but just ask on her thread what she’s done and you’ll be shocked
Think she meant cleaner as in not so much of a slob,leaving crap everywhere and not tidying up after herself

Reactions: 24
I see she answered us about is she in a lift! How much milk does she put in her coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Woke up during the night and had a panic attack over the incident yesterday. Yeah right Pinocchio course u did🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She drove to London, went shopping at an unfamiliar supermarket there ,went down to a strange bar for drinks on her own .....no anxiety

Selfish twit .
---

Think she meant cleaner as in not so much of a slob,leaving crap everywhere and not tidying up after herself
I answered before I had my first sip of the day 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I meant she looks like she showers but thanks for all that.. it amazes me these ppl get a decent following when they are such terrible people !!
---

Selfish twit .
---

Yeah I did. I hate going on a new thread and asking about someone cos so many ppl do it & I know it gets annoying repeating it all lol I’ll have a skim through some threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks x
She just said the bar in her hotel was closed so she went to the bar next door
So she’s more than likely staying at the Dorsett
They have kitchenettes too
She's at Dao - I recognise the lift/fridge/'closet' doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s so dangerous about what lies she tells….. it’s just not normal Aimee. Get help!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.