Thissinglemama #98 Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content... snore, H can always have more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Vav "Couldn't wait to see Aimee" before she got on the plane last night but didn't bother to meet up with her until they met in the lobby of the Dao Hotel to go to the L'Oréal 'event' this morning? 🤔

Yeah, really looking forward to seeing Her weren't you Vav! 😆

Those pesky studio lights have turned up in The taxi (RHS) again. 🤣

Come on Vav, do another dirty reveal TT, no one does them as good as you!
View attachment 2745962
She looks like a hamster storing food!
---
Maybe that’s why she appears to eat so much. She isn’t really eating it. Shes just storing it in her cheeks 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Vav is not cleaner than Aimee. She married a guy who was dying, shagged his mate after he died, left off his family’s names for the gravestone, also charity money she’s raised disappeared. She’s had about 10 stepdads for Lily, she’s a bully, a liar, a cheat. well hated in Aberdeen! She’s done way worse than Aimee. Not sure there is a wiki as it would be at the top of her page but just ask on her thread what she’s done and you’ll be shocked
She may of done worse but she is definitely clean.

Reactions: 9
Old chubby cheeks!!
Nowt wrong with chubby cheeks Shameless, just stop the filters and lying😡
I think this is the problem. If Aimee was just like god I love food & was unapologetic about it rather than constantly making out she forgets to eat nobody would care but she’s always shovelling so the lies are annoying. This is why filters are so stupid.. because someone’s gonna see u in everyday life & u will look worse because of the filters.. just show off ya fat face.. then u can’t get caught out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think this is the problem. If Aimee was just like god I love food & was unapologetic about it rather than constantly making out she forgets to eat nobody would care but she’s always shovelling so the lies are annoying. This is why filters are so stupid.. because someone’s gonna see u in everyday life & u will look worse because of the filters.. just show off ya fat face.. then u can’t get caught out.
I just find it wild that she constantly goes on about not having an appetite and hardly eating but openly shows herself eating a tit load of food regularly. I wonder if she gets some sort of validation when people say they are glad that she’s eating or that it helps them eat so she thinks ah well it’s fine for me to be a glutton.

Reactions: 17
No they met last night in bar & had a drink - old scraggyhead left that part out of her tik tok but posted in insta

Reactions: 6
IMG_2572.jpeg
Usual predictable content from the two fat ladies😴 aimees smarm is off the scale

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
they just be desperate if they invited Aimless and Beefy to the event. They wouldn't have a clue what was being said. No doubt Aimless will be able to tell a broad story to to huns as they are as dense as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
L’Oréal test on animals Shame they don’t use those two skanks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hahaha
On Stephs camera Aimee is making sure to keep her head tilted back to hide her chins
IMG_3354.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her management probably advised her to go because it’s probably a good networking opportunity. She seems to skip a lot of events and seems to expect work and money to be delivered to her in bed.

Reactions: 8
When Aimee does a haul she’s always showing cheap clothes
Then she goes to an event or on a date and out comes the designer stuff
She never shows the more expensive stuff she buys
IMG_3359.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The way vav looks down on her in that video is personal I reckon! Bitchy vibes!

Reactions: 7
Just 2 fat slags who filter themselves, dump their inconvenient kids, loves a lot of 🍆🍷and both refuse to admit size 12 they ain’t
I keep remembering this Clip of Vav when she said she was just 'putting her ring light on" but then her face changed shape and her eyebrows instantly arched 3 inches!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.