Thissinglemama #98 Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content... snore, H can always have more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is looking after the ‘babies’? Or have they been left with some spiceee rice and a tray of cat litter?!
Babies will be home alone, would bet my bottom dollar on it, no way has she got the imaginary cat sitter in again.
As for the motorway incident - as if that happened, if they didn’t stop to exchange details/check all was ok how does she know it was definitely a man? The weather was “so bad you could hardly see” so no way would she be able to tell a fella and back ended her through her rear view mirror - keep the lies coming Pinocchio!
So her a Vavslag will be pickled in the hotel bar by now I guess and their rooms already trashed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At least vavron takes and picks up her kids from school despite having to fly all the way from Scotland. Aimee couldn’t drop harper quick enough if she tried to anyone that would have her

Reactions: 12
Looks like the hotel could be the Hoxton but don’t take my word on it, someone whispered it in my inbox. And it’s not someone I know well x
Aimee gave area away on her IG

Reactions: 9
Looks like the hotel could be the Hoxton but don’t take my word on it, someone whispered it in my inbox. And it’s not someone I know well x
Aimee gave area away on her IG
That's over £200 per night ......

Reactions: 6
At least vavron takes and picks up her kids from school despite having to fly all the way from Scotland. Aimee couldn’t drop harper quick enough if she tried to anyone that would have her
So who has Harper Twiist tonight? Shirl posted a TT about going shopping to get some 'treats' in for the waif (mostly chocolate & sweets so she is just as bad as Aimless!) and then shows a box load of vitamins etc for herself!
What is it with this family feeding their kids absolute shite food and then buying themselves decent stuff and only looking after themselves? Are all the women Narcs? 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yes, she's at the Hoxton, Shepherds Bush (allegedly, for legal purposes 😉) as the bar looks familiar. I stayed there last year to go to a friend's wedding. Rooms are around £140 a night so that's a cheap night out for Princess Piglet! Dad must not have cleared last months credit card bill yet so she's had to go a cheaper hotel this time.
I actually can't wait to see what event she has palmed off Harper for.
Any ideas?
---
Now why doesn't that surprise us?
🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So who has Harper Twiist tonight? Shirl posted a TT about going shopping to get some 'treats' in for the waif (mostly chocolate & sweets so she is just as bad as Aimless!) and then shows a box load of vitamins etc for herself!
What is it with this family feeding their kids absolute shite food and then buying themselves decent stuff and only looking after themselves? Are all the women Narcs? 😡
I can’t even. So she believes in looking after herself so takes a tit ton of vitamins yet malnourished granddaughter is pumped full of additives and sugar. Cos it’s a treat!! Don’t be a hypocrite Wendy.
The mystery deepens, where the duck is Harper Twist tonight then. She must be with whatshisname and Me Dad’s wyfe 🙈

Reactions: 13
I can’t even. So she believes in looking after herself so takes a tit ton of vitamins yet malnourished granddaughter is pumped full of additives and sugar. Cos it’s a treat!! Don’t be a hypocrite Wendy.
The mystery deepens, where the duck is Harper Twist tonight then. She must be with whatshisname and Me Dad’s wyfe 🙈
She’s probably at home in the lounge with a litter tray and vouchers for just eat. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her and H were travel sick , they were throwing up in the toilet apparently while shirl was holding back their hair 🙄
---
Her room looks like a lift 😳
I thought she was stood in front of a fridge 😂
---
i don’t understand the obsession with it. The film is 20years old and was dire
I love stitch but that’s probably because he’s a feral little bastard, quite like myself 😂😂✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.