Thissinglemama #98 Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content... snore, H can always have more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I don’t think shirl getting Harper a load of sweets is too bad. She is granny and that’s what tends to happen with grandparents ain’t it.

I couldn’t imagine going for food with my mate and then “taste testing” GARLIC bleeping BREAD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shirl actually Dished up a decent dinner for harper

Jesus christ!!! It's your divvy daughter that needs the cooking advice!! How boring is she!! 😴 is she actually doing a video how to make fkin mash!!
---

She's actually trolling her own kid here love that for scraggy head
---
Thread suggestion #99 scraggy head scraggy head, what are you eating now?
Sang in the friends smelly cat tune

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we were all well aware how fake Aimless and Stephs ‘bestie’ friendship is, but this week has confirmed it.
not seen each other for over 6 months+, both arrive on the same evening but are staying in different hotels and don’t even plan to meet for a drink. Don’t get ready together in the morning or go for breakfast or coffee, attend the same event as that’s what they where invited too, nip out for an hour for tea together then both in there own hotels by 8pm and going home tomorrow. Yeah sure you’re besties, you absolute losers. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'Best Friends' who meet up after months apart but not only don't want to share a room but don't even want to share a hotel! 😆 Then have dinner together and go back to their separate hotels at 8pm?! Yeah, really close friends there Aims! 🤦🏻‍♀️

That pasta is like a child's portion to Princess Piggy. She'd eat 3 x that portion if she ordered it at home! I bet Ehmey will be stuffing her with all those snacks she brought with her as soon as she gets into bed.

Vav is not your friend Aimless, you are only there to save her being in London on her own. Wake up you deluded idiot 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Shepherds Bush is a bit of a tit hole really, and she’s going on like she has an event in Mayfair - says it all really !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s spent two nights in London to sit through a really boring looking event. None of glitz glam and freebies old aimless usually to try attend looking like a homeless bag lady and hang out with her “bestie” who clearly didn’t want to give her the time of day. One might say it’s worse than the cake baking one!

Just a quick dinner together and back to separate hotels yep that’s not your bestie that’s an acquaintance

I know old vav is just as bad as Aimee but she does do her service to tattle! Always exposes the real Aimee on camera and always makes her look like a twit by switching up what they agreed to wear. I’m sure she’s in here somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im sure they did meet n have a drink go by scraggyheads insta unless she was just lying steph was meeting her ?

steph made sure she said flew me in & paid for hotel…. Scraggyhead hasnt mentioned that

The resturants opposite o2shephards bush empire its shithole there but ohhh stepeph has a great view😂

why arent they out living it up or each others hotel room
?

weird

Reactions: 7
Screaming dig at drama gcse candidate aimless
It's not actually a dig at aimee. Every time vav goes anywhere she makes up some fake drama last one was she was left on a plane by the staff saying the steps where taken away from the plane when in fact the stairs on that flight aren't removed 🤣 she makes up that many lies every day about stupid tit too

• Haha
Reactions: 9

You don't need to teach US how to cook sausage and mash from scratch Shirl, you need to show your lazy ass daughter how to cook a decent meal for your granddaughter!!
Funny how Ehmey has all the energy in the world to go trapsing around London for 2 days but can't possibly have the time, strength or inclination to mash potatoes or air fry a few sausages when she is at home! 🙄
Why tin peas and not frozen? Yuk. They look dead 🤢

A treat is perhaps 1 chocolate bar or 1 bag of sweets Shirl, not 5!! That child's teeth must be rotten with all the sweet crap her mother buys her and her diet is almost as bad as her Ehmey's, so I think Shirl has bought far too many sweets for 1 night.

I wonder how the cats are and if she bothered to get the mystery cat sitter back to look after them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
In the near future....

Ehmey and Fanny meet up at another influencer 'event'
You win the internet today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I think we were all well aware how fake Aimless and Stephs ‘bestie’ friendship is, but this week has confirmed it.
not seen each other for over 6 months+, both arrive on the same evening but are staying in different hotels and don’t even plan to meet for a drink. Don’t get ready together in the morning or go for breakfast or coffee, attend the same event as that’s what they where invited too, nip out for an hour for tea together then both in there own hotels by 8pm and going home tomorrow. Yeah sure you’re besties, you absolute losers. Embarrassing
The area they are in there are some great bars. Also shepherd market is amazing for eateries. To be fair they are outside of the buzz of main London. But tube anywhere or Uber is 20mins away. If I was a “single mamma” 🤣🤣. I ain’t going home back to a hotel room at 8pm. What a pair of clots 🤣🤣 and we are jealous 😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.