Thissinglemama #98 Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content... snore, H can always have more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh! Why do they insist on doing the play acting when together? 🤢
#TTbulshitters #scragends #VainAsHell
Because they have no life. They think people will want their life. Seriously I’d rather eat my own vomit than be as desperate as these two clowns.
---
I keep remembering this Clip of Vav when she said she was just 'putting her ring light on" but then her face changed shape and her eyebrows instantly arched 3 inches!! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2746306
Ha ha ha ha. Never seen this before 🤣🤣🤣. Hilarious. And the flaws on the chin magically disappeared. Omg these two are just the best ever catfish. Least they are good for something 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha, is that all these two fuckin desperate harpies talk about, bleeping men?
Single, independent, boss-babe witches my hole, as long as the guy has a pulse Aimee would entertain it and have it moved in before you can say 'Dish up some stuff I've heated in an airfryer with me'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My hairdresser and her husband went to a loreal event in London recently, they're deffo not influencers or celebs! They're just ordinary, hardworking people. They were invited by the brand

Reactions: 12
In the near future....

Ehmey and Fanny meet up at another influencer 'event'

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My hairdresser and her husband went to a loreal event in London recently, they're deffo not influencers or celebs! They're just ordinary, hardworking people. They were invited by the brand
Yeah exactly, a few of my friends from the salon I worked at when I was 16 went

Reactions: 5
I’ve only just realised
Not only has Vav not shared a room with messy Aimee
She’s not even in the same hotel lololol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve only just realised
Not only has Vav not shared a room with messy Aimee
She’s not even in the same hotel lololol
But if the brand paid would they not be in the same hotel ?

Reactions: 8
Imagine calling someone your 'bestie' who you met on tiktok and have seen in the flesh 2/3 times 🤣🤣 never been to each others house never met the kids how bleeping strange is that it actually makes me laugh that they think they're TT best duo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% scraggy head is just stephs plus 1! She wasn't even invited just tagged along!!

Reactions: 9
Screaming dig at drama gcse candidate aimless

Attachments

Reactions: 5
POV: I came to London Town wiv ma bestie and we agreed matching outfits, but she stayed in a different hotel and switched her outfit without tellin me!

Polished v the bag lady

AIMLESS - DITCH THE GROTTY HAIR!!!

1000014067.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.