Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must spend a good £70/80 each time buying the 6 bottles, not normal at all especially when harper walks round looking like a little raggamuffin
£54 splashed on “stocking up” she bought those AU cans the other day, and I bet there’s more alcohol she’s bought she hasn’t shown.

she’s spent more on those 6 bottles than I have on a weeks shopping. That’s not normal

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Having a takeaway is only a “treat” Aimee if you have it once in a blue moon not 3+ times a week. At this point you cooking a meal for your child is a treat

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
£54 splashed on “stocking up” she bought those AU cans the other day, and I bet there’s more alcohol she’s bought she hasn’t shown.

she’s spent more on those 6 bottles than I have on a weeks shopping. That’s not normal
bleeping hell!! Same here I did a full week shop in Aldi for £52 on Sunday and only starting to run out of stuff now

Instead of a takeaway tracker like we have on becki jones thread let’s do an alcohol tracker, each time she buys booze we write it down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Instead of a takeaway tracker like we have on becki jones thread let’s do an alcohol tracker, each time she buys booze we write it down 😂
That would be a whole thread on its own 🥴

• Haha
The eating noises give me the raging ick. The eating pictures make me feel sick

Reactions: 10
Let me guess…. the Majestic staff follow her
And I'll hide out in my filthy room
With my latest content drivel; lie 'bout what I do
Huns believe everything, tattle's got a file
Every alchy's got a drug dealer (offy) on speed dial, well
Hey, hey I think I'm a tiktok star

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell!! Same here I did a full week shop in Aldi for £52 on Sunday and only starting to run out of stuff now
I did a fortnight's shop on Tuesday, £94.....that included two ski jackets for my grandies at £17 each. I will have to nip in a couple of times before my next shop for fruit and milk and maybe veg/salad stuff.

• Heart
I did a fortnight's shop on Tuesday, £94.....that included two ski jackets for my grandies at £17 each. I will have to nip in a couple of times before my next shop for fruit and milk and maybe veg/salad stuff.
That’s really good! Have you got any tips?
---
That would be a whole thread on its own 🥴
Be funny tho

Reactions: 5
Jesus even the tip closed when they saw her coming!! They could smell the catpiss a mile off! Didn’t want the smell of her lingering around that tip! Thats saying something!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus even the tip closed when they saw her coming!! They could smell the catpiss a mile off! Didn’t want the smell of her lingering around that tip! Thats saying something!
Put their hazmat suits on after she left 😂 and disinfected the place

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if her dads got the cat piss stained rug sitting in his car overnight waiting for the tip to open

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.