Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf have I just watched with the Kylie 🍷 I should be Fuglyyy FUggllyyyy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Until he told her to drop the DV bollocks
---

Filters/effects/purging/shitting tablets
Yep 😆 I have an autoimmune disease, quite a nightmare one and have the most disordered eating ever. Guilty of starving myself, over eating, bingeing cos I am starving, not being able to eat cos drugs are too strong etc etc. The drugs I take when in a flare are literally rotting my stomach lining so try and stay drug free as much as possible until the flare gets so bad I have to set my alarm for 5am to take drugs in order for them to work so I can roll out of bed to get the kids up and myself to work. Finally realised that calorie counting actually does help you maintain your weight. A few skipped meals a week really can let you eat like miss piggy 🤣😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she apparently has a stalker/has been stalked and accuses people of doxxing her, but she names every local place!
Will we get a sad face post tonight when the alcohol high disappears?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes I know I’ve got red cheeks I’ve had wine.. witch you opened Kylie you only get red cheeks with Malbec so as I said earlier you’ve had bottle of that before the Kylie!! freaking ALCOHOLIC

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it normal for a pair of silk pyjamas to annoy me so much 🤔
Why is she always wearing the same bloody ones. She must own 50 plus pairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The effort she put it to dedicate that video for that poor lady with cancer is embarrassing. Who even reads the captions half the time? Not one thing wrote on the screen on the actual video like near enough EVERY single person has done when using that sound. She should be ashamed of herself. All she’s showcasing is how much of an awful dancer and alcoholic she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The bleep lives for Tattle more than Tik Tok

Hiya ya chubby dirty bleep 👋🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That chippy looks fuckin grim, insipid looking salt and pepper chips (out the chippy, wtf), a single sad-looking cheapo Farmfoods frozen sausage and battered chicken?! Washed down with fizzy wine 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The bleep lives for Tattle more than Tik Tok

Hiya ya chubby dirty bleep 👋🖕
She’s obsessed with us. All her tiny little brain wants is an ounce of positivity from tattle. She’ll be off tiktok before the year is out. OR we will have another big drama with R Wendy the mouthpiece telling us she’s had a breakdown thanks to the ‘trolls’ which we all know is actually the people calling her out. Narcissist’s can’t cope with people seeing the real them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That chippy looks fuckin grim, insipid looking salt and pepper chips (out the chippy, wtf), a single sad-looking cheapo Farmfoods frozen sausage and battered chicken?! Washed down with fizzy wine 🤮
That’s about her standards
---
Aimee’s like Shirl.. shop 2/3 times a week, don’t know what she’ll fancy and hey it’s the weekend..
---
Raging alcoholic slag’s

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
No normal human being would eat butter from their hand like that🤮 Always sucking her fingers or licking her hand, grotesque.
*edit cos it's not even butter, it's rancid spread.

1000020302.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That so called dancing Kylie video. She should be ashamed making it all about her. It's quite easy to make it clear what the song is for and why people are sharing it. Yet she can't do that a it's not about her the selfish greedy piglet

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.