Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This afternoons BWM - Bullvshite with me 🙄😒

Tell Dad you have high anxiety going to the tip & need him to hold your hand.....Bullshit!
(You want him there to stack the car & then empty it for you is the real reason)

You go to the tip and it's closed...but you don't ask why? Bullshit!

Been 'wine tasting' with your Dad instead.....Bullshite! You just wanted 6 bottles to guzzle while the waif, Harper Twist is gone for the weekend and it gives you an excuse to get a top up while in the boozies shop! Who knew about the top 6 being £2 cheaper in Majestic? The Birkdale lushes obviously do of course!

Not only does the vet now follow Ehmey (of course), but she also asked Princess Piglet for advice about letting her kittens outside or whether she should get a catio, as being a vet, she see's alot of injuries and wanted to gauge Ehmeys advice. 😆 Ehmey is probably going to cat proof the garden which is an odd thing to do if you're going to be listing your house for sale very soon! 🤔

But in the meantime, it's back to doing what she does best, totally unbelievable and more often than not 'false' adverts and being a scrubber in her houseboat! That bathroom will be sparkling with the amount of time she devotes to doing that! 🤪

Boring, bladdered bint !! 🤓

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That’s really good! Have you got any tips?
Yes, I meal plan, I write a list and stick to it (mostly lol)......until I see stuff the grandies might like.....I buy bigger packs of stuff like chops and chicken portions and freeze each one individually, but I only buy small packs of mince and diced steak as I'm not that keen on red meat, half a 250g pack of mince will do me 2 lots of cottage pie/chilli/spaghetti bolognase.

Reactions: 9

Tell Dad you have high anxiety going to the tip & need him to hold your hand.....Bullshit!
(You want him there to stack the car & then empty it for you is the real reason)

Been 'wine tasting' with your Dad instead.....Bullshite! You just wanted 6 bottles to guzzle while the waif, Harper Twist is gone for the weekend and it gives you an excuse to get a top up while in the boozies shop! Who knew about the top 6 being £2 cheaper in Majestic? The Birkdale lushes obviously do of course!

Not only does the vet now follow Ehmey (of course), but she also asked Princess Piglet for advice about letting her kittens outside or whether she should get a catio, as being a vet, she see's alot of injuries and wanted to gauge Ehmeys advice. 😆 Ehmey is probably going to cat proof the garden which is an odd thing to do if you're going to be listing your house for sale very soon! 🤔

But in the meantime, it's back to doing what she does best, totally unbelievable and more often than not 'false' adverts and being a scrubber in her houseboat! That bathroom will be sparkling with the amount of time she devotes to doing that! 🤪

Her rotten, stinking attitude in this video has given me such a rage!😡😡👊

That lip oil ad.....bet she chose to try those colours on purpose....."Thriving" and "No Filter Needed" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She’s wrong though cos she saves £6 in total by buying 6 bottles so it’s a proper pathetic excuse. She bought 6 cos she’s a raging alcoholic and no amount of excuses will hide that fact. Wonder if she drank when she was pregnant and harper has some form of foetal alcohol syndrome?

Reactions: 11
She’s wrong though cos she saves £6 in total by buying 6 bottles so it’s a proper pathetic excuse. She bought 6 cos she’s a raging alcoholic and no amount of excuses will hide that fact. Wonder if she drank when she was pregnant and harper has some form of foetal alcohol syndrome?
You may be right , she has some of the characteristics, poor girl if she has because of her selfish mother 😕

• Sad
Jesus even the tip closed when they saw her coming!! They could smell the catpiss a mile off! Didn’t want the smell of her lingering around that tip! Thats saying something!
Yes, I meal plan, I write a list and stick to it (mostly lol)......until I see stuff the grandies might like.....I buy bigger packs of stuff like chops and chicken portions and freeze each one individually, but I only buy small packs of mince and diced steak as I'm not that keen on red meat, half a 250g pack of mince will do me 2 lots of cottage pie/chilli/spaghetti bolognase.
thankyou! I might have to start doing that with chicken, we’re the same not red meat fans. X

• Heart
I have a friend whose child has it (quite badly) and I know we’ve all said autism but after seeing my friends child today it’s made me think FAS is what H could have to a degree.

• Sad
Im.sure that it's greed...i saw a video of papa blaze last night...he was showing how much he had made just from his views for the last 30 days..it was over 200 quid ..Shameless must he raking it in on views alone, it shocked me!!
By my calculations and using Papa Blaze's figures, Ehmey's earnings for the last 15 TTs have earnt her a total of around £1016 so far. 15 TT's is probably around a weeks worth, so she's 'earning' abound 1k a week less TAX/NI on just her viewing earnings.

Ehmey's followers have also miraculously increased.significantly in the last 2 days. 29th January she had 591.9k and today its up to 595k!! She's not done anything to warrant an increase in views so is she up to her old tricks again?

That pink lipstick makes her look like a blow up doll 🤢

Attachments

• 32.2 KB
  • 36.3 KB
  • 46.9 KB
    • Wow
    That lip oil ad.....bet she chose to try those colours on purpose....."Thriving" and "No Filter Needed" 🤣
    Dopey mare’s not wven applied it properly shes missed the corners of her mouth and overdone the lip line

• Haha
    Reactions: 8
    By my calculations and using Papa Blaze's figures, Ehmey's earnings for the last 15 TTs have earnt her a total of around £1016 so far. 15 TT's is probably around a weeks worth, so she's 'earning' abound 1k a week less TAX/NI on just her viewing earnings.

Ehmey's followers have also miraculously increased.significantly in the last 2 days. 29th January she had 591.9k and today its up to 595k!! She's not done anything to warrant an increase in views so is she up to her old tricks again?

I'm tit at maths and didntnget around to trying to work it out..but had thought it would work out something like that...its bloody sickening 😡😡

She looks like she’s joining her sister on an adult movie 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    She’s only opened the Kylie to show she has some left after the 6 bottles of Malbec purchase this morning. Bet she’s already polished off a bottle of Malbec before she filmed that

• Sick
    • Angry
    Reactions: 12
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.