Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she going to cope when mummy and daddy are no longer here?? Is harper going to become her crutch? Get a bleeping grip Aimee! Her dad should be saying no I won’t go with you. She needs to learn to do these things alone!!

Reactions: 15
Taking daddy to the tip with her 😂 can this woman do nothing by herself apart from spend spend spend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can walk round dressed like a woman. Can ground shops filming herself and talking to herself. Can go and get nails done. Can drive to London alone - the busiest city in the country. Can then walk around London alone! Can post herself all over the internet. But can’t go to the tip without daddy 😬🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How is she going to cope when mummy and daddy are no longer here?? Is harper going to become her crutch? Get a bleeping grip Aimee! Her dad should be saying no I won’t go with you. She needs to learn to do these things alone!!
She won't cope. I'll admit there's always been certain things I've phoned my dad for help with, but back in the summer he had a health scare. Made me realise that while I appreciated his help I needed to start having a go at things myself, let's just say I'm now a dab hand at drilling & putting shelves up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My nephew is severely autistic, non verbal etc etc and lives in an assisted living complex and goes to college a few times a week to learn basic life skills. She needs to enroll she can't do anything for herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I got blocked months ago for asking that very question! Because inevitably she will be left alone to parent H and she won’t have a clue especially if it’s in her teenage years!

and is she frightened of the tip incase they chuck her in one of the skips?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The irony of her caption stating 'My home is my oyster' whilst stating she can't go to the tip (lives in one) and needs daddy to change a shower head!

Not much of a go-anywhere do-anything vibe... maybe her oyster has gone off 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That pisses me off so badly, the whole pretence of it. As if she does enough to be tired, oh wait, she’s been listing alllll the things she has to do on each morning TikTok 🤔🙄🙄

• Haha
DUB - Another culinary delight for the wee waif! More chocolate for breakfast and a pile of fat laden crap in her lunchbox 🤢

Why does Ehmey decant the tuna pot into a bowl before putting it on the bread?
Is she adding more mayo or something To it? I thought those pots were spread ready? 🤔
.....and then there's the FAKE anxiety over going to the tip! 🙄 She gets Daddy to go to do the lifting of crap for her, she doesn't want another broken nail !! 😑

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she be tired 😭.

I'm up 4-6 times per night with my 13 month old. I go to work, keep my house clean and tidy, cook, food shopping etc and I don't drink my coffee with one eye opened. I'm too busy flying around my house at 100mph trying to get out the door by 8am.

The messy hair and hunched over the counter acting like she hasn't slept in weeks pisses me right off. Try doing something to be tired about.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Off topic sorry: I used to like watching positive Jess but all she does now is literally sell stuff, they’re all the bloody same: I just watch funny farting videos now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Off topic sorry: I used to like watching positive Jess but all she does now is literally sell stuff, they’re all the bloody same: I just watch funny farting videos now 🤣
I never liked that positive Jess just had a feeling about her. Glad I blocked her

Shirley sounds like she was a tit mother .Leaving Aimless on her own from a young age to sort out breakfast and get to school ? Why didn't daddy dearest pay extra maintenance to help out ? The whole family are selfish
---
I got blocked months ago for asking that very question! Because inevitably she will be left alone to parent H and she won’t have a clue especially if it’s in her teenage years!

and is she frightened of the tip incase they chuck her in one of the skips?
Her huns are starting to wise up .Bet Aimless won't answer this though

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did too...she appeared to be so authentic!
She's clearly given up her day job...but won't admit it for some reason🤪
They all end up the same...aimless and twit hat prime examples!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shirley sounds like she was a tit mother .Leaving Aimless on her own from a young age to sort out breakfast and get to school ? Why didn't daddy dearest pay extra maintenance to help out ? The whole family are selfish
---

Her huns are starting to wise up .Bet Aimless won't answer this though
Queue that person being blocked..

And seems Shirl wasn’t round for breakfast, lunch or dinners. Cos I know they’ve said they used to have micro meals as she was working. Between working and shagging round seems shirl was as absent as the teeth in Aimee’s followers mouths lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to love watching her too (and her husband). Her divorce, her help while he transitioned then their ultimate downfall and her rebuilding her life.....then she discovered TT SHOP. 🙄 She got so prolific with the sales pitches, her main account became just her TT shop account.
I can't help but think it's just become a case of greed now, afterall, as far as I'm aware, she is still working as a prison officer so gets a decent salary.
I must say, ANYONE i see selling stuff on TT shop or on their own platforms, I just swipe up. They're so boring and it's not as if they believe in the products, like Aimless, its all about the commission.
Aimless would advertise testicle moisturiser if she could get away with it!

• Haha
I used to love watching her too (and her husband). Her divorce, her help while he transitioned then their ultimate downfall and her rebuilding her life.....then she discovered TT SHOP. 🙄 She got so prolific with the sales pitches, her main account became just her TT shop account.
I can't help but think it's just become a case of greed now, afterall, as far as I'm aware, she is still working as a prison officer so gets a decent salary.
I must say, ANYONE i see selling stuff on TT shop or on their own platforms, I just swipe up. They're so boring and it's not as if they believe in the products, like Aimless, its all about the commission.
Aimless would advertise testicle moisturiser if she could get away with it!
Well she has got a lunchbox she could just use it on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.