Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love watching her too (and her husband). Her divorce, her help while he transitioned then their ultimate downfall and her rebuilding her life.....then she discovered TT SHOP. 🙄 She got so prolific with the sales pitches, her main account became just her TT shop account.
I can't help but think it's just become a case of greed now, afterall, as far as I'm aware, she is still working as a prison officer so gets a decent salary.
I must say, ANYONE i see selling stuff on TT shop or on their own platforms, I just swipe up. They're so boring and it's not as if they believe in the products, like Aimless, its all about the commission.
Aimless would advertise testicle moisturiser if she could get away with it!
Im.sure that it's greed...i saw a video of papa blaze last night...he was showing how much he had made just from his views for the last 30 days..it was over 200 quid ..Shameless must he raking it in on views alone, it shocked me!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How can she be tired 😭.

I'm up 4-6 times per night with my 13 month old. I go to work, keep my house clean and tidy, cook, food shopping etc and I don't drink my coffee with one eye opened. I'm too busy flying around my house at 100mph trying to get out the door by 8am.

The messy hair and hunched over the counter acting like she hasn't slept in weeks pisses me right off. Try doing something to be tired about.
She’s tired not because she’s been busy she’s tired because she’s done nothing. I know when I’ve done sod all all day I feel worse and have no energy and can’t be bothered to do anything. She’s got nothing to stimulate her brain. It’s not as though she does any chores or she’s cooked up a hearty meal through the day or done anything practical like put a shower head on. I’d love to be a fly on the wall while harpers at school to see what it is she actually does do to why she’s so tired.

Reactions: 17
Off topic sorry: I used to like watching positive Jess but all she does now is literally sell stuff, they’re all the bloody same: I just watch funny farting videos now 🤣
Same I can't bear her now as soon as I here hello my besties I scroll on

Reactions: 9
She won't cope. I'll admit there's always been certain things I've phoned my dad for help with, but back in the summer he had a health scare. Made me realise that while I appreciated his help I needed to start having a go at things myself, let's just say I'm now a dab hand at drilling & putting shelves up 😂
My dad was my go to person but then he died and I had to learn to do everything myself. I’m pretty good at it too!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s tired not because she’s been busy she’s tired because she’s done nothing. I know when I’ve done sod all all day I feel worse and have no energy and can’t be bothered to do anything. She’s got nothing to stimulate her brain. It’s not as though she does any chores or she’s cooked up a hearty meal through the day or done anything practical like put a shower head on. I’d love to be a fly on the wall while harpers at school to see what it is she actually does do to why she’s so tired.
Come on now, imagine how exhausting it must be to delete comments all day every day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My nephew is severely autistic, non verbal etc etc and lives in an assisted living complex and goes to college a few times a week to learn basic life skills. She needs to enroll she can't do anything for herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your nephew sounds like a fantastic young man! My son is almost 7 and he is non verbal too, they teach them things like washing and dressing at school and it’s such good life skills for them to learn, it’s embarrassing how a 38 year old can’t even do anything for herself 🙄 my parents made sure to teach me how to change a wheel incase I get a flat tire for example or how to cook and I’m a self sufficient adult who doesn’t rely on anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There are definitely things that I ask my dad for help with. I’m not even 5ft so can’t even reach to change a lightbulb! He has bought me every car I have had which have all been used cars because I just don’t earn enough.
Aimee’s dad has probably told her to declutter if she wants to move.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t add up does it? And if she’s always been a mobile hairdresser then no excuse to not work round kids
The way she goes on r Shirley was working 16hr days 7 days a week, maybe she worked nights entertaining men 🤣🤣

There's no way she's going to make Harold do anything for herself, she can't even use cutlery so making breakfast would be way far too advanced

• Haha
I did too...she appeared to be so authentic!
She's clearly given up her day job...but won't admit it for some reason🤪
They all end up the same...aimless and twit hat prime examples!!
She’s like a market stall trader .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Eat with me while I make another excuse as to why I bought SIX bottles of wine even though she’s “stocked up”

Fully functioning alcoholic 💯
The absolute state of it🤢
A video to edit and an advert to do my arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a bleeping weirdo....

If I had pilled my car with tit for the tip and it was closed I'd go to the next one which is 20mins down the road rather than bleeping about buying wine.

And why's she thinking of cat proofing the garden if she's moving but clearly that was that another load of 🐂💩

Reactions: 18
She's a bleeping weirdo....

If I had pilled my car with tit for the tip and it was closed I'd go to the next one which is 20mins down the road rather than bleeping about buying wine.

And why's she thinking of cat proofing the garden if she's moving but clearly that was that another load of 🐂💩
She said her dad was driving so I assume they used his car. So shes gone and stocked up on more wine & cos the craps in her dads car, he’ll go on to the tip and do it for her whilst she “works”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry to harp on about the banana hair stuff post, but having just watched it again the LIES are even more ridiculous, because her 'after' photo is taken the same day she's filming the post! She's literally stated she's been using it, used it, then edited in a photo of her after (she says of the first time she's used it) she's washed her hair (then put on the war paint and filmed the BE MEANER post).

Surely you can't do that in adverts claiming to use products that you clearly don't!

Reactions: 11
She is a raging alcoholic
I never buy alcohol, it’s just not something in my day to day life
I enjoy a drink on special occasions and the odd night with friends etc
The amount she buys isn’t normal to me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is a raging alcoholic
I never buy alcohol, it’s just not something in my day to day life
I enjoy a drink on special occasions and the odd night with friends etc
The amount she buys isn’t normal to me
Must spend a good £70/80 each time buying the 6 bottles, not normal at all especially when harper walks round looking like a little raggamuffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.