Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No normal human being would eat butter from their hand like that🤮 Always sucking her fingers or licking her hand, grotesque.
*edit cos it's not even butter, it's rancid spread.

View attachment 2732162
Also when that normally happens she flaps around like it’s cheese and has to wash it off.

She needs to keep better track of her dislikes/ailments/illnesses

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got blocked months ago for asking that very question! Because inevitably she will be left alone to parent H and she won’t have a clue especially if it’s in her teenage years!

and is she frightened of the tip incase they chuck her in one of the skips?
Well they are probably cleaner than her home! Maybe it’s to stop her wanting to live in one!

Reactions: 7
That Kylie tik tik doesn’t sit right with me. Why the smug look opening a bottle of Kylie when the whole point of using the song is money for her son. Hes about to loose his mummy and she’s dancing about looking smug insensitive woman

• Angry
Reactions: 15
That Kylie tik tik doesn’t sit right with me. Why the smug look opening a bottle of Kylie when the whole point of using the song is money for her son. Hes about to loose his mummy and she’s dancing about looking smug insensitive woman
She is for ever putting her foot in it...amd doesn't give a tit😡

Reactions: 12
The way she downs bottles of wine on her own is concerning. I’ve never met anyone who has more than a glass or two if they’re home alone. How can she say she doesn’t have a problem? The amount of alcohol she buys and consumes is shocking. I have bottles of alcohol in my cupboard that have been there years because sitting drinking a few glasses/bottles every weekend has never appealed to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another lot of TT's of Ehmey trying to convince herself she's a 'Strong Independant Single Mum' living her 'Best Life'.....🤣
So not just a tragic single lush getting pissed up on her own at home a Friday night playing 'All the Single Ladies' on Alexa while she pours her 3rd glass of cheap Kylie plonk because she has nothing else to fill the void of not having a job, friends, or a partner.
Living the dream Ehmey, we are all soooo jealous! 🤣
---
Until he told her to drop the DV bollocks
---

Filters/effects/purging/shitting tablets
Plus she's more like a 12/14 on a good day, i would assume!

Even chronic shitting wouldn't help her high fat, high calorie, constant over eating and high alcohol consumption, to the extent she would have to be at to have a size 10/12 figure!

Attachments

• 73.4 KB
  • 66.4 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Angry
    • Sick
    Reactions: 11
    Another lot of TT's of Ehmey trying to convince herself she's a 'Strong Independant Single Mum' living her 'Best Life'.....🤣
    So not just a tragic single lush getting pissed up on her own at home a Friday night playing 'All the Single Ladies' on Alexa while she pours her 3rd glass of cheap Kylie plonk because she has nothing else to fill the void of not having a job, friends, or a partner.
    Living the dream Ehmey, we are all soooo jealous! 🤣
    ---

Plus she's more like a 12/14 on a good day, i would assume!

Even chronic shitting wouldn't help her high fat, high calorie, constant over eating and high alcohol consumption, to the extent she would have to be at to have a size 10/12 figure!
    The embarrassment I got watching that. How don tragic. That’s all I can say.
    sad and pathetic

Reactions: 8
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.