Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf have I just watched?! Aimee I don’t think Strictly are going to be asking you on to the show anytime soon 🥴🥴 wtf are you doing with your arms at the start??? You look like a complete nob. I’m all for having a dance around the house but in private! Not for all of the internet to seee and laugh at me about! And how many winks?? 3?? You got a twitch or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
wtf have I just watched?! Aimee I don’t think Strictly are going to be asking you on to the show anytime soon 🥴🥴 wtf are you doing with your arms at the start??? You look like a complete nob. I’m all for having a dance around the house but in private! Not for all of the internet to seee and laugh at me about! And how many winks?? 3?? You got a twitch or something?
it's the silky jammies, yeuch, even before I was menopausal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stupid witch, sits there all day, fully clothed with a dressing gown on, and soon as Harold buggers off she's prancing around the kitchen, swigging kylie in next to nothing.....she's deranged and that is all 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most creators I’ve seen using that song on their videos (cat Janice) ALWAYS give the reason for using the song, that the poor mum won’t be here for very long and all royalties go to her young son) yet she has just said ‘I think we all no why we’re using this sound) i personally think it’s really crappy of her to not make it more known as to why!!

Reactions: 24
Most creators I’ve seen using that song on their videos (cat Janice) ALWAYS give the reason for using the song, that the poor mum won’t be here for very long and all royalties go to her young son) yet she has just said ‘I think we all no why we’re using this sound) i personally think it’s really crappy of her to not make it more known as to why!!
Of course it is as Aimless is nothing but a selfish witch
She looks like a right dick in that video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1 the way she eats butter in chunks is grim
2 chippywhips 😳
3 shes 100% sunk a bottle of red as its red that makes her go red😂

• Sick
  • Haha
come on Aimee get drunk and maybe kick a few mirrors or punch a window we want drama

• Haha
Who can be bothered faffing around with their tea? Just get it on the plate you idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Takeaway 2 nights in a row from the liar who says she barely has takeaways .....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stupid witch, sits there all day, fully clothed with a dressing gown on, and soon as Harold buggers off she's prancing around the kitchen, swigging kylie in next to nothing.....she's deranged and that is all 😡
No remember she's gets so anxious when the kid goes to hers dad's ....that must be why she has to have a drink 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my arse anxious more bullshit 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg what a fat slag!! She is off her rocker! I def think she is ok the ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.