Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it and we start the thread of her ranting about a school mums WhatsApp group and how she’d be ashamed if she was in one. She seems extremely manic again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh she is triggered and raging lol
She knows how disliked she is. And,yes I'm certain Harper IS friends with everyone as its the only interaction she has .Let's face it Aimless you barely talk to her,you stick her on her tablet ,don't take her out anywhere.
Poor girl is crying human attention

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What’s with the latest obsession with looking like she’s going skiing? She’s actually deluded that’s like me wearing a bikini and a wrap on the school run to make it look like I’m living in Barbados WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone know where her mug is from could be great Mother’s Day gift for my mum, also I defo think there’s a group about her.

Reactions: 9
Of course there will be a Wats app group about her! Shes an absolute bloody clown. She will be the talk of Birkdale!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is a walking contradiction, she starts the video by saying there is no way there would be a WhatsApp group of mums shaming another mum ‘could you imagine a bunch of 30 year olds doing that’ and then jumps to ‘I bet that does go on at other schools’ 🥴

Hate to say it aimless, but it does go on, whether it’s a WhatsApp group or a group meeting for coffee without you, if you aren’t part of those things, it’s likely because they don’t like you

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another thread and same old bollocks for us to comment on!!
Jesus no wonder she has no friends, she would drain the sap out of anyone !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely a Whattsapp chat about her
It might not be primarily set up just to talk about her but they DO talk about her
And nobody is going to prove it because then they will out themselves and the other members
And if screen shots are given she will come out with that old chestnut
It’s been photoshopped

Reactions: 16
A great thread title. They get better each time!

that WhatsApp group will be true. Like someone said probs not just to talk about her but she’s defo popped up in convo!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.