Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had the mental capacity to cook a chicken for herself
Yet Harper gets 2 of the teeniest overcooked chicken legs and by the time Aimee takes it off the bone whats the point?
Give her the flippin legs off the chicken that was cooked in the oven
FFS nothing makes sense

• Angry
Reactions: 22
WTAF 😱 shopping trip to M&S and she serves that tit up for Harper Twist. It’s bleeping freezing!! Even if she gave her an M&S ready meal like one of the pastas or an individual cottage pie or SOMETHING other than a picky bleeping tea!!!!! She is a dreadful mother. A lazy slob. A self interested numbskull. She really must be a laughing stock at the school gates,

Reactions: 26
I really do think she takes great delight in being able to do shopping hauls she feels superior that she can have all of it by not working. So don’t inflate her ego anymore commenting on her spending!
Also how does this woman call herself an adult? How does she not know how to do a basic thing of cutting cheese??!!
she’s an embarrassment of a human being, my teenage daughter can cook better than her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Todays good for the waife:

(Assume) croissant with chocolate OR no breakfast at all

6 mini sausage rolls, some bits of cheese, a frube, mini cheddars, a Barney bear

2 bits of bread, 2 chicken drumsticks, some chicken bits, cucumber

‘Fed is best’ - no aimless, you have to take some responsibility for the fact that you clearly have money to feed your child well, you just choose not

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Todays good for the waife:

(Assume) croissant with chocolate OR no breakfast at all

6 mini sausage rolls, some bits of cheese, a frube, mini cheddars, a Barney bear

2 bits of bread, 2 chicken drumsticks, some chicken bits, cucumber

‘Fed is best’ - no aimless, you have to take some responsibility for the fact that you clearly have money to feed your child well, you just choose not
Put like that it’s even more of a disgrace. I had fussy kids and it was hard work. But I didn’t give up and serve them a teddy’s bear’s bleeping picnic for every meal!!

Reactions: 12
What I don’t understand is, the amount of people she must block yet her followers don’t go down. You can’t tell me that she has 500k genuine followers yet her engagement in comparison is so low. Somethings not right there!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why can’t 2 people in a household have the same butter, why have different, I have 4 children and not one has known the difference in any butter

Reactions: 27
I can’t find the sisters thread but often follow this one. Charlie just came up on my fyp flinging raw chicken about with her bare hands and then touching her phone and all over the kitchen without was washing her hands🤢 she got a new chopping board out to chop the onion but then used the same unwashed knife she had used for the chicken. Absolutely made me squirm!! At thick as two short planks

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Aw Aimless acting all hard as she's pressed a button on her phone to block people
The same Aimless who kicked over a tree ,lit a candle for god knows what, sat looking out into her garden for sympathy votes ,wants to move as she " cant bear to look at the garden " and whined " they think I don't have a man mummy " 🤣🤣🤣

Oh not to mention the caf piss video!
---
I can’t find the sisters thread but often follow this one. Charlie just came up on my fyp flinging raw chicken about with her bare hands and then touching her phone and all over the kitchen without was washing her hands🤢 she got a new chopping board out to chop the onion but then used the same unwashed knife she had used for the chicken. Absolutely made me squirm!! At thick as two short planks
This is the thread x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off!! It’s bleeping Baltic and that’s harpers “dinner?!” After that pathetic packed lunch?!

and she’s roasted a whole chicken for herself?!
She's not roasted it...she cremated the poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Aimee! I see you saw my comment about the M&S ginger shots! 👋🏻
Give your child a hot meal you terrible excuse for a mother!

Reactions: 12
I hate the way she makes it so obvious she’s had her hair tied up lounging around then when she does a video it’s quick hair down because everyone needs to know I have long hair. More obvious when the scraggy scrunchie is on her wrist
Her whole personality is long hair.. that looks terrible..

Reactions: 14
All that time practicing the words to her pathetic blocking video could of been spent preparing her daughter a lovely meal for tonight 🤗

She’s a deluded narcissist living in a fantasy world with her enabling family. No friends or life outside of the app because real people ( not the Huns in your comments) can tolerate her! Considering she spends her days reading here If you woke up tomorrow and you no longer had your tiktok or Instagram what would you have in life Aimee? A daughter that is lacking in all social/ life skills due to your neglect, parents who do anything you say as it’s easier than princess Aimee kicking up a fuss or our Charlie ( she definitely comes across like she can’t really stand you!🤣) unfortunately for you Aimee parents aren’t around forever and soon your daughter will grow up and you’ll be even more of a lonely bitter woman than you are now!

The long child like hair, the acting ditsy, the enjoyment in being ill is because of the attention she gets from it, She acts like a child because she wants the attention and can not stand her daughter getting any!

No man is gonna want a childlike 40 year old! Times ticking hunny 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Im just catching up guys, Im still reading them last thread but I just watched her vid from last night about the Sertraline and it's actually reallt pissed me off, mainly I think cos she LOVES having any reason to take about her mental health but she comes across as so self righteous. She said she takes the lowest dosage of Sertraline and then banging on about her MH nurse.... I'm on stronger and higher dose of anti depressants than that and have been for some time and no way am I getting a mental health nurse. I can barely get a GP to take me seriously! Mental health is a sensitive topic for me - so that is a me issue - however seeing her smug face talking about it and makes out how badly she suffers really annoys me.

On a slightly different topic, she always buys those M&S pasta ready meals but never shows her or H eating them??
I'm surprised she got 3 for the offer, she usually only gets 2 🫤

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she actually went into Costa and ordered all 3 drinks for herself!! It's not content it's being a greedy f***ing cow! I took my daughter to get one last weekend as a treat and I couldn't finish one.... How flipping wasteful! At least could've taken H after school

Reactions: 18
Oh duck off!! It’s bleeping Baltic and that’s harpers “dinner?!” After that pathetic packed lunch?!

and she’s roasted a whole chicken for herself?!
This makes no sense whatsoever! I’m assuming she’s cooked separate chicken legs for Harold? I’ve not watched her video but those chicken legs don’t look like they’re off a whole roasted chicken which she’s cooked for herself 🤯 just goes to show how much she enjoys wasting just give the child the bloody chicken legs of the bloody WHOLE roasted chicken you’ve done 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Scummy Mummy is at it again!

I called the picky tea!!! What was last nights dinner for Harper if that wasnt a picky tea???
Ehmey was In M&S and she couldn't even be bothered to get a proper meal that she could heat up for The Waif after the PATHETIC lunch she was given today?

On the 'warm milkshake' TT - She's a Narc so I guess blocking people is the only power she actually has but it will turn around and bite her in the ass sooner or later and we will be here to watch it! 😁

Attachments

• 58.3 KB
  • 55.1 KB
    • Angry
    Reactions: 7
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.