Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just catching up on poor Harpers tea’s they are ridiclious. Tonight me and the other half werent that hungry so decided to have some ravioli on toast 😂 i asked my 9 year old what she wanted & she said my home made mac and cheese, so thats exactly what i made her. Why is it the other way round in her house🙈 Aimee gets the dinners & harper gets made up “picky tea’s”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shaimlesssssss!!!!!!

On a sliding scale for the 'fed is best' bullshit you and the doberhuns trot out to excuse your rampant neglect of your child...

Worst: STARVED 💀
Better: FED😐
Best: NOURISHED🥰

DO YOU SEE, YOU STUPID, LAZY, SHALLOW, VAIN, CONTEMPTIBLE SACK OF SHITE..? DO YOU SEE HOW FED IS SO FAR AWAY FROM 'BEST'?!?
---
Twins

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Shaimlesssssss!!!!!!

On a sliding scale for the 'fed is best' bullshit you and the doberhuns trot out to excuse your rampant neglect of your child...

Worst: STARVED 💀
Better: FED😐
Best: NOURISHED🥰

DO YOU SEE, YOU STUPID, LAZY, SHALLOW, VAIN, CONTEMPTIBLE SACK OF SHITE..? DO YOU SEE HOW FED IS SO FAR AWAY FROM 'BEST'?!?
---
Twins
Sexy maaaan oh sexy man. I want my baby back baby back ribs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I DONT USE FILTERS!"
Same phone, same day
TT from the Morning & a TT from her DUD. Both filtered but I guess after 3 hot milkshakes the saturated fat was sticking to her jowels by dinner time and she had to crank the skinny filter up a bit more!
1000072760.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I dislike her so much to be honest, the way she neglects that child, someone I know him and his wife have been trying for 7 years and they’re on their final round of IVF from the nhs if this doesn’t work then they have to go private, it’s disgusting you get prats like Aimee who neglect their child through and through but lovely people who can’t have children

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I dislike her so much to be honest, the way she neglects that child, someone I know him and his wife have been trying for 7 years and they’re on their final round of IVF from the nhs if this doesn’t work then they have to go private, it’s disgusting you get prats like Aimee who neglect their child through and through but lovely people who can’t have children
That's what pisses me off. The vetting process you go through to adopt a pet is strict, yet any head is allowed to birth a child. People like her absolutely do not deserve them. And believe you me, growing up with a non maternal mother can effect you right up to almost 40, and mine was nowhere near as bad as Aimee. I really feel for H.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m not a mum that cooks fresh meals, we both work all day, long hours. But I try.. I can rustle up pasta, rice dishes etc, but they do have picky teas occasionally and both mine are healthy looking kids. I don’t get why Harper looks like a ghost.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just don’t get it. The fact Harper eats things like pork chops etc, leads me to think Harper isn’t as fussy as Aimee makes her out to be. I’ve got two very fussy kids but they still eat decent meals. It’s not an excuse

Reactions: 16
I’m not a mum that cooks fresh meals, we both work all day, long hours. But I try.. I can rustle up pasta, rice dishes etc, but they do have picky teas occasionally and both mine are healthy looking kids. I don’t get why Harper looks like a ghost.
Because your kids are obviously getting a good balance of nutrients, fresh air and exercise. And the thing is picky teas for you are on occasion, harpers constantly having them even if aimless hasn’t said it’s a picky tea it clearly is one.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah but you have a legit reason she doesn’t

Reactions: 11
I will assume your kids get out and get vitamin d! Aimee is more concerned with other kind of d….

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion

She wants the D, but not the vitamin kind. Feeding harper properly is not the the first thing that’s on her mind
---
Oh duck off!
I’ve reported her to the school for these packed lunches. I’ll wait for a clapback aimless 🖕🏻

and she’s smug and manic again so I reckon she’s got some guy sniffing round her fishy lunchbox

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Morning Shameless!!!
Woke.up.to hate....really? Don't you mean you had your daily read here?...bloody hell!!
Was waiting for the " we don't see everything H eats"...we see enough,and its clear she lives off shite...have a nice day👋😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Doesn't read here....?? Don't make me laugh couldn't make it anymore obvious if she tried.

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.