Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know WHY she does these taste tests! No one asks for them so why does she think we would be bothered about what she thinks of it. At £4.60 a drink, she's an absolute glutton. You really only need to try one to get an idea of what they're like, not all 3 which I bet she would've drunk.
She’s just bloody ridiculous, buying 3 sodding drinks, not even relatable at all. Some people can’t even afford one of those drinks at the moment nevermind bloody 3!! Think she needs to have a good think about what she posts!! Shes always bragging in a roundabout way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Me as well. I am quite giddy going from thread to thread. I need to sit down and chew a cup of coffee 🤪 🤪 🤪
I've just realised in the last few days that Sasha is back on TT and now got some poor mug to marry her!!!
Started watching her TT's and laughed that she's already begging for her followers to pay for her wedding! Talk about Grifters! She seems to be confusing her Amazon Wish List for a Wedding List! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just realised in the last few days that Sasha is back on TT and now got some poor mug to marry her!!!
Started watching her TT's and laughed that she's already begging for her followers to pay for her wedding! Talk about Grifters! She seems to be confusing her Amazon Wish List for a Wedding List! 🤣
Yeah!! 🤣🤣🤣 I’m catching up on there, my brain is fuzzing from running back and forth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t be bleeping arsed to watch R Wendy’s witterings but her caption says she’s had avocado for lunch. So is that more of lazy cow’s leftovers she’s apparently taken cos we sure as hell haven’t seen it again have we 🤣 🥑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she acting like she's not seen the meal deals in m&s before , she's bought the pizza and the slow cooked ones before they always have them 🙄

I can’t be bleeping arsed to watch R Wendy’s witterings but her caption says she’s had avocado for lunch. So is that more of lazy cow’s leftovers she’s apparently taken cos we sure as hell haven’t seen it again have we 🤣 🥑
Don’t think it was leftovers, unless aimless had bought avocado and sourdough bread recently

• Haha
Im just catching up guys, Im still reading them last thread but I just watched her vid from last night about the Sertraline and it's actually reallt pissed me off, mainly I think cos she LOVES having any reason to take about her mental health but she comes across as so self righteous. She said she takes the lowest dosage of Sertraline and then banging on about her MH nurse.... I'm on stronger and higher dose of anti depressants than that and have been for some time and no way am I getting a mental health nurse. I can barely get a GP to take me seriously! Mental health is a sensitive topic for me - so that is a me issue - however seeing her smug face talking about it and makes out how badly she suffers really annoys me.

On a slightly different topic, she always buys those M&S pasta ready meals but never shows her or H eating them??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's a go fund me as well to pay for the dress 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh duck off!! It’s bleeping Baltic and that’s harpers “dinner?!” After that pathetic packed lunch?!

and she’s roasted a whole chicken for herself?!
She’s one of the most despicable parents I’ve seen

This silly witch makes me so angry, I've been to work today feeling like absolute dog 💩 (ache all over just had that sickness bug, sore throat, headache) I've come home and cooked 4 seperate meals for my partner to take to work all week (he works away and I like him to have home cooked meals) and a cottage pie for the kids! And that is what she's given poor Harper after being at f@cking home all day 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she screeching so high pitched that only dogs can hear her ? She's manic again.
Her snacky bit of bread is bigger than the bit she gave H for her dinner :-( 😞 what a greedy witch .
What decent mother gives her kid a picky tea in ths weather ......so H won't eat chicken off rhe bone so why not buy her chicken breast? Honestly ,Aimless has no idea.Patheyic and useless .

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why is she screeching so high pitched that only dogs can hear her ? She's manic again.
Her snacky bit of bread is bigger than the bit she gave H for her dinner :-( 😞 what a greedy witch .
What decent mother gives her kid a picky tea in ths weather ......so H won't eat chicken off rhe bone so why not buy her chicken breast? Honestly ,Aimless has no idea.Patheyic and useless .
She’s cooked herself chicken in the bag! So why don’t h get that?! Seriously she angers me so much

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe poor Harper never gets a proper nice warm meal. I’m not sure what’s worse, what she feeds her or how proud she is if it

• Sad
  • Sick
So the useless slob has gone to Costa and M&S today and she fed her daughter that !
She has no excuse not to cook for her
Great full time job you have there Aimless !!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Harpers having... a picky tea! "Not had a picky tea for ages" wtf she literally gives H picky tea every night what planet is she on?!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.