Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to block her. I can’t believe she thinks selling vitamins at £66 for 3 months supply is fine. Most people haven’t got that for their shopping a week.
She’s morphed into Aimless, selling crap & anyone else noticed since she started doing TT shop the takeaways are becoming more often?!
Yes!!!!! I said exactly the same to hubby yesterday

Reactions: 3
Its always ralph looks soo much like harper in the comments. That would annoy me id probably block the word harper from the comments if i was charlie 🤣 its every second bloody comment!!!
I cant see it at all, ralphs adorable and bright eyed and H is grey 🥴 sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its always ralph looks soo much like harper in the comments. That would annoy me id probably block the word harper from the comments if i was charlie 🤣 its every second bloody comment!!!
I cant see it at all, ralphs adorable and bright eyed and H is grey 🥴 sorry
Ralph looks fudge all like harper!!
He’s looks healthy, he’s polite and well dressed for a start!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Except she limits his food too. He asked for more yorkies yesterday and she point blank ignored him. woman

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s so false when she smiles at the camera. And sat there in shorts moaning that she’s too cold. bleeping simpleton. She seems like one of those girls in a nightclub who would be shooting you daggers across the dance floor, looking for a fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Charlie just came up on my fyp flinging raw chicken about with her bare hands and then touching her phone and all over the kitchen without was washing her hands🤢 she got a new chopping board out to chop the onion but then used the same unwashed knife she had used for the chicken. Absolutely made me squirm!! At thick as two short planks

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Charlie just came up on my fyp flinging raw chicken about with her bare hands and then touching her phone and all over the kitchen without was washing her hands🤢 she got a new chopping board out to chop the onion but then used the same unwashed knife she had used for the chicken. Absolutely made me squirm!! At thick as two short planks
I was coming on here to say the same thing!!
former chef here and the lack of food hygiene preparation is disgusting.
People don’t realise how poorly you can get from cross contamination, especially from chicken!!
if I had done that back in the day and someone got poorly, I could’ve got the sack or much worse!!

don’t even get me started on the hair flinging. It might be long but it’s fine and dead in places. It’s nothing special

Reactions: 7
You'd think she'd know better seeing how ill her dear sister was, and how she nearly died from food poisoning 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if I’ve missed something but she does stop recording after she’s touched the meat before she starts opening cupboards and adding seasoning. So she could have washed her hands then and wiped her phone screen. She doesn’t seem like someone who is ignorant to raw meat as she used a different chopping board for the onion.

Reactions: 4
If you are making a dish where all the food goes in the same pot at the same time then its perfectly fine to use the same knife and chopping board the good practice is to use separate boards if for instance she put the chicken in a fry pan and boiled the onions in a sauce pan then its cooked separate to make the meal but this time the chicken and onions went in the pan together so raw chicken was touching raw onions so it was fine

Reactions: 2