Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the milk situation with Harper
Aimee buys that BOB stuff that’s skimmed but the taste of semi skimmed
With such a poor diet she should be having full fat milk to help with healthy bones and teeth

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What does she look like?!

oh aimless the school probably meant for the KIDS to wrap up warm not you cos you’ll be sat in the house most the day, whereas Tiny Tim Harper will be outside playing. Hope you made sure she was wrapped up warm enough like she has a warm meal to come home to
That jumper is too small for her

Reactions: 8
With such a poor diet she should be having full fat milk to help with healthy bones and teeth
I think the milk is just for shameless, she admits harper won’t eat breakfast, sometimes a smoothie or a chocolate loaded croissant but never cereal etc
---
I think the milk is just for shameless, she admits harper won’t eat breakfast, sometimes a smoothie or a chocolate loaded croissant but never cereal etc, she doesn’t give a tit about harpers health and wellbeing

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but Harper needs a big lesson in doing as she's told! Why would you let a child dictate her own diet?
Put her on school lunches for a start. Aimee is such a lazy slag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You need to watch dorys video and aimless she even smacks her lips after the first taste the same as dory and pulls same faces she's fkn pathetic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Counter-intuitive, I know, but skimmed has more calcium than full-fat does

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Erin’s friend abi is on live talking about there are threads on here slagging her off ! That’s really upset me as Erin’s son has seen it apparently 😞
There’s a thread for Abi so it’s probably best to post about this there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Flipping heck folks I’ve been busy on the Sasha fontain aka Sharon Brotherton Thread (who for those don’t know is an absolute evil scamming witch, she robbed a terminally ill children’s charity, and we are on a new thread and page 6 , I’ve so much catching up to do x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just coming to say the exact same thing!! she even pulled the same faces as Dory not an original idea in her bloody head
I know. I tried one out of curiosity yesterday I didn't like it but guess what? I didn't pull a stupid face I just said nah I don't like it and ordered my usual drink instead, I didn't need to be over dramatic in front of my friends... They're all so bleeping fake

Reactions: 13
Flipping heck folks I’ve been busy on the Sasha fontain aka Sharon Brotherton Thread (who for those don’t know is an absolute evil scamming witch, she robbed a terminally ill children’s charity, and we are on a new thread and page 6 , I’ve so much catching up to do x
Me as well. I am quite giddy going from thread to thread. I need to sit down and chew a cup of coffee 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
M&S trip today, I really hope she bought the Percy pig bum bag 😂
Guarantee tonight’s dinner is Mac and cheese, cucumber chunk & garlic bread

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another Dopamine hit - Shamey is off to M&S to pick up some 'picky tea' bits for Harper Twist's dinner I expect.

I bet Ehmey won't get one of the delicious prepared hot meals for the little twist, such as a nice warming casserole or stew, so she has at least one hot meal today. I bet it will be a crappy hummus and corn chip meal again or more sausage rolls or mini sausages done in the air fryer or perhaps if Harper has been a very good little orphan today, maybe even a microwaved Mac & cheese!!! 😡

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why is getting dressed for the school run so funny??? God a fuckin dislike her. She makes me irrationally angry yet I can't bring myself to block the knob
---
I haven’t watched her on TikTok for a long time. I barely watch the videos shared here - I just can’t. The anger she rouses in me is unhealthy 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We haven’t seen any fluff for a while have we 😆 Bet she sits there gnawing on blocks of cheese every night dipped in tubs of flora instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another Dopamine hit - Shamey is off to M&S to pick up some 'picky tea' bits for Harper Twist's dinner I expect.

I bet Ehmey won't get one of the delicious prepared hot meals for the little twist, such as a nice warming casserole or stew, so she has at least one hot meal today. I bet it will be a crappy hummus and corn chip meal again or more sausage rolls or mini sausages done in the air fryer or perhaps if Harper has been a very good little orphan today, maybe even a microwaved Mac & cheese!!! 😡
Or her favourite chicken drum sticks - (cremated to an inch of their life in the air fryer)even though the waif doesn’t like chicken on the bone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus she’s a greedy witch! She couldn’t even wait for Harper to finish school to bloody try them either! She’s a selfish cow!!! 🐮
I don't even know WHY she does these taste tests! No one asks for them so why does she think we would be bothered about what she thinks of it. At £4.60 a drink, she's an absolute glutton. You really only need to try one to get an idea of what they're like, not all 3 which I bet she would've drunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If my son asked for that as a lunch I’d say you can have it alongside your lunch but you have to choose something else like a sandwich. He’s on school lunches but when he goes to holiday club he needs a packed lunch which consists of pasta/sandwich/wrap, salad pot, fruit pot, and a few fridge snacks like sausage rolls, chicken bites, babybel etc. He’s never expected to eat everything but at least I know he’s got a decent lunch and most days he would come home with an empty lunchbox. She should be ashamed of herself. Harper looks so malnourished how can she not see it? Also I bet her teachers love the constant sugar rush and dips she has 🙄
My son won’t eat sandwiches, refuses pasta unless it’s hot. (And refuses to go on dinners 🙄)
He has the most random lunches.. no slices of cheese tho 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.