Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Harper eat so much fruit and veg every day yet Aimee only buys small packs of prepacked fruit and frozen ( sorry - Harpers) veg? The odd chunk of cucumber and six carrot batons isn't loads!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

She wants the D, but not the vitamin kind. Feeding harper properly is not the the first thing that’s on her mind
---
Oh duck off!
I’ve reported her to the school for these packed lunches. I’ll wait for a clapback aimless 🖕🏻

and she’s smug and manic again so I reckon she’s got some guy sniffing round her fishy lunchbox
Good! Someone needs to keep an eye on that kid

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning Twattlers 👋🏻
Wednesday - First Chew of the Day and a First Moan of the Day

Another shite packed lunch followed by another shite dinner tonight, I expect. 🤢
Does the school not keep an eye on what the kids bring in for lunch as that is an abysmal packed lunch once again.

Harper eats more fruit than the average adult? 🤣 HA HA HA HA HA HA! So 3 watermelon fingers and a satsuma is considered LOADS OF FRUIT is it? 🙄
Has Harper Twist been going to Howgwart's school as I don't know where all this abundance of fruit is coming from that the waif eats, as Ehmey doesn't buy that much! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Aimee, hun……. You have no issue telling us that you have tit yourself on times and need bum wipes to manage your runny poo’s. I think we would know if Harper Twist was eating fruit and veg by the barrow load per day 🤔 Do you have a separate order delivered specifically for them cos your so called hauls don’t seem to reflect that ……… I shall wait for the next clap back in response.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Where the fcuk is Andy in all this. Surely he can see the state of his little girl. It’s about time he grew a pair of balls and dealt with this Cnut once and for all. ANDY YOUR DAUGHTER IS MALNOURISHED . DO SOMETHING , cause your lazy narcissistic EX is basically starving her !!!!

Reactions: 26
Morning Twattlers 👋🏻
Wednesday - First Chew of the Day and a first Moan of the Day
That's all she's infamous for now.....clapbacks and moaning......oh and crappy meals for her child .
What is she actually contributing to society ? Has she changed the world into a better place? Helped anyone?How does she help women? By showing them expensive make up and skin care whilst most are struggling with every day bills.Thats not supporting wonen,that's being a vain ,self centred show off making money from families who can barely afford it but who want to feel " special " even just for a few minutes.She doesn't even do give aways to her loyal followers .Becki Jones is doing a lovely give away just now. Lots of creators do .Aimless would rather keep it in the family than help any woman who would be grateful .

She says her page is a "safe place"....,.no Aimless, it isn't,women are bullied there all the time when they don't lick your arse.Perfectly innocent comments are pounced upon and you do nothing. You can whine and moan that you don't see them but ,funnily enough ,you apparently see all your " hate" comments and spend " ages" deleting them .You're a liar and not a very good one .

Stop moaning ffs Shaimless.Its old and boring, like yourself Remember ,if you were a better mother ,woman and human being, no one would say anything

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just don’t get it. The fact Harper eats things like pork chops etc, leads me to think Harper isn’t as fussy as Aimee makes her out to be. I’ve got two very fussy kids but they still eat decent meals. It’s not an excuse
Since she had that last pork chop, when has Ehmey EVER cooked her anything from chicken in a bag or the very occasional steak? Never!
I don't believe Harper is as fussy as Ehmey claims either, I think its more to do with Ehmey can't be assed to cook anything different. That kid only gets warm food if it's a microwave meal!
---
That's all she's infamous for now.....clapbacks and moaning......oh and crappy meals for her child .
What is she actually contributing to society ? Has she changed the world into a better place? Helped anyone?How does she help women? By showing them expensive make up and skin care whilst most are struggling with every day bills.Thats not supporting wonen,that's being a vain ,self centred show off making money from families who can barely afford it but who want to feel " special " even just for a few minutes.She doesn't even do give aways to her loyal followers .Becki Jones is doing a lovely give away just now. Lots of creators do .Aimless would rather keep it in the family than help any woman who would be grateful .

She says her page is a "safe place"....,.no Aimless, it isn't,women are bullied there all the time when they don't lick your arse.Perfectly innocent comments are pounced upon and you do nothing. You can whine and moan that you don't see them but ,funnily enough ,you apparently see all your " hate" comments and spend " ages" deleting them .You're a liar and not a very good one .

Stop moaning ffs Shaimless.Its old and boring, like yourself Remember ,if you were a better mother ,woman and human being, no one would say anything
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Since she had that last pork chop, when has Ehmey EVER cooked her anything from chicken in a bag or the very occasional steak? Never!
I don't believe Harper is as fussy as Ehmey claims either, I think its more to do with Ehmey can't be assed to cook anything different. That kid only gets warm food if it's a microwave meal!
Guaranteed if Aimee had a new man who liked to cook we’d be introduced to an assortment of harpers new favourites! Like you said the kid isn’t fussy she just can’t be arsed to cook her decent meals

Aimee could use her favourite thing tiktok to search new recipes, do it with harper and find some you both like! Spend time together cooking! But no learning clap back songs, winking at yourself and doing constant videos with filters about her love life is more important 😴

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

She wants the D, but not the vitamin kind. Feeding harper properly is not the the first thing that’s on her mind
---
Oh duck off!
I’ve reported her to the school for these packed lunches. I’ll wait for a clapback aimless 🖕🏻

and she’s smug and manic again so I reckon she’s got some guy sniffing round her fishy lunchbox
A couple of people reported to the school the sparse lunchboxes pre Christmas , and social services too if I remember correctly
She did a clap back then telling the doberhuns it was wasting resources because it’s case closed
But I think that was the beginning of the end of seeing Harper on TT
I wish someone who knows Andy would read here or even watch her page and phone him or messenger him and tell him that poor girls not getting a proper hot meal at the end of the day, especially this time of year
But then again, does he know anyway?

Reactions: 15
Aimee only seems to eat chicken or steak. Therefore that’s all she feed the child. It’s Aimee who’s the fussy eater and she’s projecting that onto H by only feeding her what she herself eats.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Slightly off point here but Becki Jones posted a tiktok of her walking the other day and for the first time I had seen, the positive comments were actually more than the negative. If shameless just out a bit of effort in and let that kid out for some fresh air in a playground or on a beach on a weekend and consistently fed her tidy meals, tattle would be a much friendlier place for her to read 🤣

Because most of the comments here come from a place of concern for that poor urchin. The real trolls are on tiktok but she’s too self obsessed to realise that, or care. She’s tone deaf - that Costa TikTok proved it completely. Harper Twist looks so unwell cos she’s held hostage in that house all weekend, plugged into an iPad eating chocolate and breathing in cat piss.

Unless of course, she is more intelligent than we think and deliberately baiting everyone for interaction like the Beckinator has done 🤣

Aimee only seems to eat chicken or steak. Therefore that’s all she feed the child. It’s Aimee who’s the fussy eater and she’s projecting that onto H by only feeding her what she herself eats.
Harper if she hasn’t already will have eating disorders that her mother has put onto her. AIMLESS herself sees food as comfort which I think stems way back to her childhood. I bet she was detested at school, had no friends, Old Shirl was out getting laid I suspect most of her daughters childhoods so they dragged themselves up. AIMLESS probably came home from school and found her ‘friend ‘ in the fridge and from then on has had this bizarre relationship with food.

Much as I hate Aimee and the way she behaves towards Harper, the child does have a father, grandparents ( presumably at least three lots) and an Aunty. Why isn't anybody advocating for the child and taking Aimee to task about her abysmal parenting? They say it takes a village to raise a child, poor Harper's village is inhabited by idiots!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Much as I hate Aimee and the way she behaves towards Harper, the child does have a father, grandparents ( presumably at least three lots) and an Aunty. Why isn't anybody advocating for the child and taking Aimee to task about her abysmal parenting? They say it takes a village to raise a child, poor Harper's village is inhabited by idiots!
My point exactly. Her parents won’t do anything that’s been proven time and time , but what about ANDY and his PARENTS they need to step up now and get this child away from her for good. She is an appalling example of a parent

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh she's on one again this morning lol
Once again, she's using here for her content. Hi Aimless 👋👋
Shes absolutely fuming ,her mask slips every now and again. Truth Hurts Shaimless?
I hate the lets support all women statements, oh il support Myra hindley & rose west then pet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.