Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice bit of PMA from our Aimless... "I'll never get over it" 🙄 she's a mood hoover and just an all round depressing cnut.

The whole family are just weird as duck. I bet they all have hairy palms and can be seen howling at the moon once a month

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also why does she come across so rattled in her morning video today . She could barely look at the camera and she just seemed off
Come down from ❄ ????

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Aimless in nearly every video
‘I’m going through something’
‘I’ve been going through something’
‘I’m trying to come to terms with something’
‘If only people knew what it is I’m going through’
‘I’m struggling with something in my private life’
‘If you knew what I’d been through you’d wonder how i was still standing’
‘You’ll never know what I’ve been through and am still going through because I’m not going to talk about it’

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She never gonna say what's wrong because she knows half of the tit that comes out of her mouth are pure lies!!

Reactions: 21
What did Charlie say....because her Mum lives next door to Aimee and nips in every night after work.....wow, cat, out and bag spring to mind!!
Strange she said that because her mum lives half hour away from Aimless

Reactions: 8
And I forgot the hearts 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Charlie is a proper witch.. kicking off on her live
Both got different dads she keeps saying, but both hit with the ugly stick, both clapped, both chavs, both tit examples for their kids. Vile absolutely vile.

Reactions: 23
Christ on a bike - is she still feeling her feelings 🤷‍♀️🫤
She needs to either spit out what the duck happened or shut the duck up about it. Drains your soul out of you 🙈😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought old Shirl used and promoted Hair Burst with Aimless, ???? But there she is telling us all she uses this lol lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Its all just lies upon lies upon lies
She’s after a doorstep flower delivery or some fluff for free
The bad thing she can’t get over and is life changing
Is daddy dear hasn’t done the school run in months and not doing it any time soon

Reactions: 16

Hoping the link works. I wasn’t sure if there was already a thread made so I’ve just made one in case. Enjoy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think she's alluding to that d2 was violent with her? I get the feeling with some of the comments that he was violent to her

Reactions: 16
I’m very sorry that you’re going through a break up. It’s not easy at all but take your moments to cry it out and feel all your feelings ( but just don’t stay there too long 😳😂 channeling my inner aimless) in all seriousness, you have us to vent to and I honestly do wish you all the best. I’ve been in your shoes a couple of times so you do have my support and well wishes ❤❤❤❤
Thank you. I hope your daughter is doing OK x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you think she's alluding to that d2 was violent with her? I get the feeling with some of the comments that he was violent to her
I don’t know
I think she’s capable of accusing anyone of anything
But there was some kind of incident at The Lakes hotel that the management were not very happy about
I think she’s building up to telling another big lie
Or
Leading followers on to think a certain way
She is very very dangerous
She accused her husband of DV
Plus
All these blokes and break ups and it’s never her fault, not even a little bit

Reactions: 18
I don’t know
I think she’s capable of accusing anyone of anything
But there was some kind of incident at The Lakes hotel that the management were not very happy about
I think she’s building up to telling another big lie
Or
Leading followers on to think a certain way
She is very very dangerous
She accused her husband of DV
Plus
All these blokes and break ups and it’s never her fault, not even a little bit
I think that's why she is keeping quiet as she knows lying about something like that would bring a whole heap of problems

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.