Charlotte / charlottespencer48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if there is already a thread made.

I think this cow bag deserves a thread of her own. Sister of thissinglemama and just as unhinged as the rest of the family!

Enjoy twattlers (if you know you know)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Apologies if there is already a thread made.

I think this cow bag deserves a thread of her own. Sister of thissinglemama and just as unhinged as the rest of the family!

Enjoy twattlers (if you know you know)
Thanks for this...well deserved thread after her disgusting behaviour earlier!
Happy twattling witches🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I did initially think she was ok (ish) but after the carry on earlier , she’s as nasty and vile as her sister. WTF happened to the pair of them growing up, different fathers so must be the mothers fault

Reactions: 19
I did initially think she was ok (ish) but after the carry on earlier , she’s as nasty and vile as her sister. WTF happened to the pair of them growing up, different fathers so must be the mothers fault
Oh i did too....but the mask has certainly slipped!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve never watched one of aimless’ lives for more than a few seconds but I watched R Charlie’s before and was disgusted. She seemed more of a prick than Aimee. Curious to know if Aimee comes across just as bad in lives

Reactions: 9
I can’t remember who it was in Aimee’s thread who recorded some of her live but if you end up here, please post the recordings so everyone can see what a vile woman she is!

Reactions: 10
Sisters are doing it for themselves . Lol deluded the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never watched one of aimless’ lives for more than a few seconds but I watched R Charlie’s before and was disgusted. She seemed more of a prick than Aimee. Curious to know if Aimee comes across just as bad in lives
Oh yeah! Especially when she’s got her Marigolds on, that’s a treat not worth missing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whilst i think its weird to cook a roast at that time & feed the kid that late i dont think she was really wrong in her outburst over her big sissy…. Imagine growing up and being treated so diff we all know how smug her big sis is so imagine the bragging she did to ‘our charlie’ then a faceless account on the internet makes a comment, a comment that rings true on hows she felt her whole life.
Then being called the poor sibling coz sissy spends money like its going outta fashion. Id gob off too.
Ok not not let me kids join in but still….,

imagine growing up how she did 2nd best to aimee 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 14
i wonder if charlies dad was ever a step dad to aimee
Or if charlies dad and wendy were ever even an item at all

Reactions: 9
Thanks for the thread. I never watched Charlies live but saw the clip on Aimless thread. Jesus I actually didn’t think she was that bad to being with but she seems a right dick and speaking like that in front of Ralph was disgusting!! The whole family are frigging cuckoo!! twit hat will have her own thread next!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was saying in front of Ralph that his dads not given her any money for 3 months, he has a drink problem and he was spotted in Dunelm with his new floosie

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Jesus, this one keeps on coming up on my fyp, she’s full of herself considering she has a face only a Mother could love 🤪

• Haha
The stupid moo even showed the whole live pics of Arr Ralph in his school uniform
Her insta last week showed his school
Award with school name and teacher name, she’s since deleted that one
IMG_0557.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
I thought Charlie was going to be a breath of fresh air when she popped up cooking and interacting with her child but she's shown herself to be another version of her big sister.
My family has a couple of dads and blended kids but there's absolutely no way that my mum would've allowed one of us to be sent to private school and the others not. Twathat is disgraceful for permitting that.
Charlie repeatedly screeching that they've got different dads tonight just shows that was what was used to explain things when she was a kid.
And Ralph chiming in in the background shows he's been told the same.

Also she only just started tt and yet every other video is an advert. How are her huns not skint already?

Reactions: 26
As much as she disgusted me on tonight’s live acting like that in front of her son , I did feel sorry for her
She was clearly triggered
I can imagine she has been in the shadow of witch aimless her whole life
It clearly hit a nerve as she knows it’s true
She has had to live in the real world and clearly provides for her son herself which is more than her lazy privileged dick of a sister does
Such a strange set up
I do remember the quiet one saying she was off her rocker though and an absolute nightmare
Think we saw a snippet tonight
But I think maybe a lot is to do with her upbringing around her narc witch mad old slag of a sister
Like today . If I had been Aimee I would of asked if I could take my nephew to the Christmas event
It’s like Cinderella and the ugly sister!

I think she’s revolting. Nipples showing, swearing in front of her kid. She is as bad as aimless and her skanky mother. They’re walking red flags, revolving door of men, and tit parenting skills. twit hat is definitely to blame for how her kids turned out.

Reactions: 18
I can’t remember who it was in Aimee’s thread who recorded some of her live but if you end up here, please post the recordings so everyone can see what a vile woman she is!
It was me and here they are

Attachments

• Heart
The way Ralph kept chiming in when something was said means he’s to involved in things that are too grown up for him.

The whole we’ve got two dads thing is sad, like how is that an explanation for one kid having more than the other? That falls on old twit hats shoulders
Coming from a “blended” family, I find this one really hard to stomach.

I can just imagine them as youngsters saying, why’s aimless got that mummy?
Oh that’s cus aimless dad brought it for her and your dad can’t afford stuff like that

I’d totally say, can you not please.
I’m honestly just so surprised a mom has allowed that difference to be that instilled in her kids, that even Ralph knows it.
---
Aimless dad is around more, seeing as Charlie’s dad lived in the northern most part of Scotland. 🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 22