Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If H said that clap trap to gigi about not needing anyone why doesn't she say it to her mother

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sure harper had a cough so bad she was up alll night 🤥

old aimless just doesn’t want to do the school run in the crappy weather and daddy is t doing it for her any more
She’s hungover to duck, hasn’t got any packed lunch stuff so she’s kept her off is what I’m thinking. She said she hasn’t got bread or milk, why didn’t she do a Tesco order for Saturday evening if that was the case?

• Angry
Reactions: 33
She’s absolutely deluded. I wonder how many of the ‘2024’ predictions she had to do before she got one about marriage so she could post it? I find her completely insufferable.

Reactions: 19
She’s hungover to duck, hasn’t got any packed lunch stuff so she’s kept her off is what I’m thinking. She said she hasn’t got bread or milk, why didn’t she do a Tesco order for Saturday evening if that was the case?
It’s just pathetic and disgusting. She was well enough mentally and physically to go tp
Selfridges but couldn’t get the basics in for her daughter. What did they have for supper last night? My bets is a takeaway which is why there wasn’t any DUD. There is no excuse for how poorly prepared she is. When I had my eldest I was a single mum who actually worked full time in a real demanding job was out the house 6-6 and still managed to have food in the house and cook every day

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I thought exactly the same!! No milk or bread so what was the plan for breakfast and packed lunch before she found out harper was ‘ill’??

She never had any intention of H going in today, so no need to prep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just came to say what's already been said, but gonna say it anyway!!!
No bread, no milk, in her words, literally nothing in!
So what plans did she have for her child's breakfast and packed lunch, her supper last night even?
She can spend all day shopping, in Manchester for shite that she will no doubt show the huns later...but not even any " essentials: for her child when she comes home!!
Dear god...she disgusts me😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s just pathetic and disgusting. She was well enough mentally and physically to go tp
Selfridges but couldn’t get the basics in for her daughter. What did they have for supper last night? My bets is a takeaway which is why there wasn’t any DUD. There is no excuse for how poorly prepared she is. When I had my eldest I was a single mum who actually worked full time in a real demanding job was out the house 6-6 and still managed to have food in the house and cook every day
I’ve done an Asda shop for today as I knew packed lunch supplies were low but enough for today & he also has money to get a school snack and/or dinner. So he won’t go hungry & supplies will be fully stocked by time he’s home to a home cooked dinner.

she’ll do a whoosh which will be ready meals, snacks and processed crap! If she’s spending all day in, get a whoosh with supplies for a hot dinner but thats too much effort for her child

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She can do most of her 'work' from home? 🤔 So that means you will be doing 'eff all' again then Ehmey....
As far as getting the essentials, she will phone Just Eat and get a Starbies for breakfast, some other take away for lunch and then probably KFC for dinner to do a DUD. 🤢
Then she'll order a 'WHOOSH' to get bread, milk, lunchables, frubes and other school stuff and maybe a couple of bottles of 'Kylie' as it's on special along with her coffee. She'll also get a delivery of Fluff today as she commented last week she's eaten all the tubs she had of it so she will tack on something to the Tesco order to ganet that with......anything I've forgotten guys?

How sad Santa had to arrive by golf cart instead of helicopter....it must've seemed almost 'common' 🤣

Attachments

• 71.1 KB
  • 73.1 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 13
    See the curtains are wide open for her to gaze into her garden made by D2! No more crying into her teddies about that now then!

• Haha
    Reactions: 20
    No excuse not to pick up the essentials in Manchester, Marks and Spencer is next door to Selfridges. Sad state of affairs when new MAC make up comes before basic provisions for your daughter!

• Angry
    • Sad
    Reactions: 25
    I’ve done an Asda shop for today as I knew packed lunch supplies were low but enough for today & he also has money to get a school snack and/or dinner. So he won’t go hungry & supplies will be fully stocked by time he’s home to a home cooked dinner.

she’ll do a whoosh which will be ready meals, snacks and processed crap! If she’s spending all day in, get a whoosh with supplies for a hot dinner but thats too much effort for her child
    What a surprise with the Asda shop… not! Same old predictable foods

Reactions: 11
    She had no intention of sending H to school today, she feels like she’s got a free pass for a bit as she got her attendance to 💯. In Aimless warped mind she has been doing the right thing. But only 18 months ago her attendance was poor.
    She’s so lazy and predictable,

Reactions: 19
    So how would you have managed if she’d gone to school then aims? Oh wait it didn’t matter because it was all planned! Had a few yesterday did we? Bit hungover? If her teacher does follow her I hope they’re seeing all of this! She’s a disgrace

once again what woman her age dresses in character clothing everyday?🤢

Reactions: 16
    Ffs favourite soup favourite fruit favourite cakes how many favourites does that child have

• Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 18
    Ffs favourite soup favourite fruit favourite cakes how many favourites does that child have
    She's such a good mum😳😡😡😡😡
    ---
    She could have done an on line shop over the weekend...surely, whoever was looking after the babeeyz would have been there to take it in for her?🤔 🤔🤔
    Or did she leave them like she's prob going to at Xmas?😳

Last edited:
    • Angry
    Reactions: 13
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.