Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 90 threads, will she reach 100 by Christmas/new year? I say yes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If everything she says it true about H parents evening then that’s really good: it is lovely to hear she’s doing well at school at least. 100% attendance??? I’m sure she’s had time off sick though?

Reactions: 14
If everything she says it true about H parents evening then that’s really good: it is lovely to hear she’s doing well at school at least. 100% attendance??? I’m sure she’s had time off sick though?
No she hasn’t this year, last school year she was off loads though

Reactions: 17
As Harper not off at the beginning of the year with a bad throat?
And how is it Aimless's first time talking to the teacher ? Didn't she say she told Aimless she followed her on tiktok ?was it done telepathically?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd take everything Ehmey says with a grain of salt. She's made a career out of lying!
Doesn't the teacher follow Ehmey? Funny how she didn't mention that in the chat! 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 9
sorry but i cant fathom coming onto bloody tiktok or any social media and telling thousands of randomers private information like what ive been told about my child at their parents evening.Good or bad.Whos business is it .She shouldnt even be sharing that its parents evening .
Just my opinion but It doesnt sit right with me as a parent

Reactions: 36
Harper has probably had 100% attendance this year (since September) because Aimee was warned last school year! I'm was waiting for Aimee to say the teacher follows her too!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Dave the rave was in the local Wetherspoons on Monday (20th Nov) night, playing the drinking game
Will Aimee be making this a new stalking venue?
I think thats her in disguise in the wooly hat trying to look indiscreet lololol
IMG_0296.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the title!
I can’t help but think our Aimee has stretched what was actually said on parents evening haha! She’s excelling all targets already…..right okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.