Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she will ever sit down and think to herself "what is my life?" Wearing a bloody Paddington hoody, drinking out of a Percy pig mug, wearing Grinch pyjamas. Cringe worthy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Random thought as I watched her buttering the crackers. They go through a tit load of butter/flora. She always seems to be running out/opening a new pack of both. She must go through 4 for every one of my lurpacks.

Reactions: 13
Random thought as I watched her buttering the crackers. They go through a tit load of butter/flora. She always seems to be running out/opening a new pack of both. She must go through 4 for every one of my lurpacks.
Yeah now you mention it you realise that she does use a lot for 2 of them. I get lurpack and a normal size tub lasts us weeks. She seems to be getting through one a week, you’d understand it if it was a family of 5/6

Reactions: 11
I bet she'll throw that bread away that she got yesterday just because it wasn't her usual bread , and as for forgetting she'd ordered the coffee, I'm surprised she didn't say it was a free gift 🙄

• Haha
Why does she use 2 different butters?
Seriously who can be asked to be faffing around with 2 different types. Just use the same one for everything

Reactions: 15
Last year
A similar rant about Elf on the Shelf
Lazy moo just moves the elf around the room
The elf doesn’t do any tricks or adventures

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If Harper had a cough and a bit of Congestion on her chest and coughing, the very last thing I would have given her to drink would be pineapple juice or rich hot chocolate, let alone rich hot chocolate with chocolate cream and a chocolate to go with it. No wonder she was sick during the night!

And here is this mornings drivel.....
Oh aimless shut the duck up. How long did it take you to try and put together a pathetic response 🤔

The smell of that house leaving a bed full of sick till the morning 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she's a filthy cow!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why does she use 2 different butters?
Seriously who can be asked to be faffing around with 2 different types. Just use the same one for everything
She uses 2 different gravy’s. Harper has the cheap one and she has bisto best
--

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.