Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told you aimless be on the come down lol about David so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ralph going yeah in the background of her ranting.. and she’s only 33 😬 like she’s not ageing well
Wow!! Triggered much. Why so much aggression. You can literally see the hatred in her face

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Is she trying to tell us that of all the clothes she buys and never see the light of day that she couldn’t find something better than what she’s wearing? She’s most bizarre.
---

She looks so different. The lips I get as she fills them now, but what’s so different about her eyes?
Not manical/ dead looking as they are now. She actually looked happy there. I wonder what went wrong.

Reactions: 13
Ffs that Charlie's just come up on my FYP and her 9 year old son is shouting about kicking " trolls" arses ....

The whole family are feral

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What did Charlie say....because her Mum lives next door to Aimee and nips in every night after work.....wow, cat, out and bag spring to mind!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s just a wish version of Aimee. Passive aggressive nasty bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These two videos just came up again... thought it worth sharing for those amongst us who are relatively new and haven't yet seen the red-flag repeated behaviours - the recent allowing of DV accusations to imply D2 had done something abusive echos comments here about ex husband. The second clip explains why so many of us saw Pinocchio in the mc story.
That first video about being a ‘nervous wreck’ grinds my gears - it’s SO staged, unnatural and almost ‘scripted’ for likes ..
Also those nails are bogging

Reactions: 10
Bet shes contacted his new bird trying to "warn her" LOL u just know the type🥴🥴🤣🤥🤥

• Haha
What did they say to Charlie to make her kick off
Why are you making dinner so late lol they haven't eaten yet .

Shes also just said " unlike my sister I genuinely dont give a tit " .........so obviously Aimless has lied and she IS bothered by everything !

Charlie first drunk live should be a blast .She can't help herself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I need to know too, I don't go on tiktok anymore
I posted screen recordings of her live not long ago. Comments are on there why she kicked off
---
What I got of her live tonight.. triggered much

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
She’s the poor relative and why is aimless treated better
Oh dear - well when you put your life out to all and sundry you should expect people will ask questions you don’t want to answer but there is a way of replying

Reactions: 13
Charlie is a proper witch.. kicking off on her live
Dirty old Shirley loves a good truncheon eh 🤣🤣🤣 and she lives about 15 minutes away from Aimless doesn't she? That's hardly nextdoor

I agree she was super triggered about Aimless having "more" than her

ETA I don't think her 7yr old should be having dinner on a Sunday at 8.30pm+ when he's got school the next day. She's another one who likes the drink more than her kid by the look of her

Quite a bitter comment about just starting out and aimless being more successful on tiktok "at the moment" ....

The "you've got no followers crap" duck off povo charlehhhhh🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve watched arrr charlieeees live and I find it quite disturbing nearly 9pm and she still hasn’t fed her son, school in the morning as well. Lots of swearing in his presence, she seems pissed to me, not the best Sunday evening, quite chaotic and selling her soul to TikTok 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.