Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she's alluding to that d2 was violent with her? I get the feeling with some of the comments that he was violent to her
Nah.
I dont think she can handle rejection / not getting her own way so in return she will try & destroy whoever stands up to her.

Reactions: 17
....and this is the woman who said she 'has the balls to be alone!" 🤣🤣🤣
You can almost smell how desperate she is to get a man, any man but the personality stinks and that stench will never fade

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is she trying to tell us that of all the clothes she buys and never see the light of day that she couldn’t find something better than what she’s wearing? She’s most bizarre.
---

She looks so different. The lips I get as she fills them now, but what’s so different about her eyes?
It's different eye makeup and the photos aren't filtered so her whole face shape is different, not as stretched like her photos always are now.

Reactions: 11
Had a busy weekend with the family doing lots of Christmas things... Come back and it's the same tit different day.

Don't be fooled, this is all for show. Shes manipulative and making the situation to how she wants it. The common factor in all her failed relationships is her (although I'm not sure D2 counts as a relationship, was more of a fling)

Like mother, like daughter!
Harper knowing about Dating Apps? 🤔 Maybe, since Ehmey is an avid Tinder user, but would she say what Shirl claims? I don't know. 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Once again all I can see is a boiled egg and it’s gone rotten!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well . . .there is a families category on tattle so maybe the whole shower could have their own thread ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What did they say to Charlie to make her kick off
Someone said on her live that Charlie was treated like 'the poor relation', she started ranting about Ehmey's Dad being in a different 'situation' (aka not as wealthy) so their upbringing was different. It certainly triggered a response from Charlie, her whole demeanor changed when she read the comment.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion - Tik Tok of black 🖤s, video of farts, dancing around like a geriatric tart!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know
I think she’s capable of accusing anyone of anything
But there was some kind of incident at The Lakes hotel that the management were not very happy about
I think she’s building up to telling another big lie
Or
Leading followers on to think a certain way
She is very very dangerous
She accused her husband of DV
Plus
All these blokes and break ups and it’s never her fault, not even a little bit
Oh yes forgot about that
Something had been smashed or broken if I remember
Then she came back saying she had slipped on a rock at the lake
I mean I hate the woman but I wouldn’t wish anything like that on her
Or maybe she is the violent one???

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh yes forgot about that
Something had been smashed or broken if I remember
Then she came back saying she had slipped on a rock at the lake
I mean I hate the woman but I wouldn’t wish anything like that on her
Or maybe she is the violent one???
I get a funny feeling when she's had a few drinks in her she becomes aggressive to be honest, I cannot stand her but I hope he didnt hit her. However I don't believe a word that comes out her mouth

• Sad
She loves the idea of pretending to be a strong independent women but that doesn't get her the same attention so reverts to the victim.
the reason she won't say what she's dealing with is because half of it will be someone else situation she's trying ti take the thunder for for example what actually wrong with her dad. It's her dad going through it but you can get aimless is making it all about her and she knows it and knows the back last of it so won't say anything. I also think she's barking h dad behind the scenes, h is on her TikTok and family members but not hers which makes me think h dads banned aimless form posting harper and being the petulant child she is, she's found loop holes

• Heart
Anyone else notice that her “mental health downs” always coincide with consumption of alcohol (either that day or the days after)
Any sane person with MH issues will avoid triggers such as alcohol which is easily avoided if you really cared about yourself.

I will have bad days where I feel overwhelmed by everything & the last thing I do is pick up a drink because I know I’d spiral & lose control (learnt this from the past. Never drink when your mood is lower than normal) and drinking alone is even worse

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On another note, I'd be ashamed of my child could recognise a dating app. Shows that the child's being ignored while they look for their next victim..... and we are the once's who need our children taken off us 🤣

Reactions: 20
And so harper is “ill” she’s got a cough, hardly a reason to be keeping her off. The coughs in the background seem so clearing your throat kind and like they were pre planned

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She needs to pick a lane with this breakup:

They love each other but can’t be together due to trolls

He wasn’t there for her so she dumped him

She is fine and doesn’t care

She is heartbroken and going through something and he is a n unsupportive twit

Which is it?!
im so confused 😂are we even on about d1 or d2? She is an absolute fruit loop! She should do everyone a favour and stop talking about any ex online ( like a normal person would!) and maybe she wouldnt have to spend her time coming up with and trying to remember more bullshit

Reactions: 15
And so harper is “ill” she’s got a cough, hardly a reason to be keeping her off. The coughs in the background seem so clearing your throat kind and like they were pre planned

So no more 100% attendance
I would have put money in Harper not going to school today without even hearing about the cough
I wonder if that means Harper has to stay indoors for a few days, seeing as she’s too ill for school
Or will she be allowed to go shops with Aimee because MeDad needs stuff from M&S

Last edited:
Sure harper had a cough so bad she was up alll night 🤥

old aimless just doesn’t want to do the school run in the crappy weather and daddy is t doing it for her any more

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.