Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister a fruit loop! Surprise she's not got a page yet . She's as dull as dish water

• Heart
Reactions: 17
this witch is so delulu! One minute she bleating on everyday about how she got left at her most vulnerable,her bloke should have been there for her blah blah bleeping blah.Then the next minute shes claiming she knew when to put an end to things and she doesnt need to be with someone .Does she just forget the lies that come out of het mouth or what?

Reactions: 23
Thought She dumped him!!!!🤥🤥🤥🤥 what is she fking on about now christ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I posted screen recordings of her live not long ago. Comments are on there why she kicked off
---
What I got of her live tonight.. triggered much
I think she took the comment wrong way - apart from the poor relation one! And it says a lot that she doesn’t see herself as poor because she’s not, but a lot of people in her position think they are entitled to more. Clearly touched a nerve to make her repeat the thing about their fathers.
I do agree that it’s late to be cooking a roast for a 7 year old who should be getting ready for bed! Also may be awkward if this becomes a conversation between Ralph and Harper.

Reactions: 12
She needs to pick a lane with this breakup:

They love each other but can’t be together due to trolls

He wasn’t there for her so she dumped him

She is fine and doesn’t care

She is heartbroken and going through something and he is a n unsupportive twit

Which is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Charlie is a proper witch.. kicking off on her live
She does a very good job of over stressing that they have different dads and different situations. Anyone might think they'd hit a nerve?

Reactions: 21
Charleh very very nearly said Aimless has a rich daddy who's given her a house, a car and pays for everything!! But she switched it to tiktok 🙄 we see you charleh, have another drink love

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I saw her advert for that spicy lip gloss and she said she hasn't got filler in her lips for years. How has she got so much migration if she has no filler left??
Her lips look like they are full of filler

Reactions: 10
I’ve watched arrr charlieeees live and I find it quite disturbing nearly 9pm and she still hasn’t fed her son, school in the morning as well. Lots of swearing in his presence, she seems pissed to me, not the best Sunday evening, quite chaotic and selling her soul to TikTok 😡
Not the wholesome family roast dinner she was making a few weeks ago to fool people into thinking she's a different mum to aimee. Obviously couldn't keep that up for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No disrespect if anyone in here or their families do this but Charlotte shortened to Charlie makes my skin crawl. I think Charlotte is such a sweet name (although wouldn’t use myself) and being referred to as Charlie just shows how chavvy that family are 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
See the panic on her face when she said gif

Eta tattle won't let me type the word but you'll know if you watched the video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What hate did Aimz get on her mac make up video? In her comments she says she had to delete it cos of the hate- what did I miss??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No disrespect if anyone in here or their families do this but Charlotte shortened to Charlie makes my skin crawl. I think Charlotte is such a sweet name (although wouldn’t use myself) and being referred to as Charlie just shows how chavvy that family are 🙈
& the fact that they use Aimee in place of Amy is chavvy also and gives me the ick.

Reactions: 14
Charlie’s true colours are coming out. There’s no way she can just accept seeing her sister be given a house, cars, private schooling, and probably much more, and not even feel bitter about it. She clearly doesn’t want aimless or Wendy to know but it must hurt! That would be a perfectly natural and normal way to feel. Not just sit back and say it’s okay because they have different dads.
To me that sounds more like what she was told as a child and a teenager by Wendy and her dad when Aimless was handed everything on a silver platter.
I am far from a prude and swear like a sailor but one thing that fucks me off is adults using language like that around children. Disgusting. And her telling everyone Ralph will come and kick your head in. He’s there agreeing! Wow! What a role model eh Charlie!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Christ on a bike just caught up 😂
So she is back home with a face as long as a horse After a night away at an expensive hotel and event night out
Spending hundreds in Manchester shopping
Been to a Christmas event with her dad and daughter all paid for . Eating nice food etc
Yet she is still bleeping moaning !!!!!
She is a privileged entitled mad old slag
And I have noticed she is trying to imply something else has gone on apart from MC and Mr D
As she knows the Huns are getting fed up
So she is trying to create a new drama for herself
And in the middle of all this is a child
At this point she needs chucking in a rocket and sending to the friggin’ moon !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.