Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s still crying over D2.. My friends mum lost her husband of 60 years & she hasn’t reacted like her.

Aimless is absolutely pathetic & highlights everything that’s wrong with today’s society!

After the first guy she split with after her husband she didn’t cook for FIVE months. What an absolute waste of space she is

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m dying to see his new gf.. I hope they are madly in love and get married and stay together forever lol
---
On a pedalo 🤣
Lol its slightly smaller than a pedestal
---
I know we all know she's not normal but this is a new level of bunny boiling.

How can anyone be this upset over a romance that lasted weeks. Unhinged doesn't even come close.
I’ve behaved like that before… I was 16!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She is such a narcissistic manipulator, she lets her Huns trash D2 with the ‘he’s a dick, better off without him, he’s downgraded’ etc and then in the same breath claims she has never spoken badly of him (but she likes and responds to these comments)

They were together like 8 weeks, he shouldn’t have been any where near her child in that time, but she is acting like she has just lost her partner of decades. He is allowed to move on, they barely had a relationship to start with!!

Also Amy, if you feel this broken; imagine how harper might be feeling. She might also be missing what she doesn’t have, but she also has to watch you wallow in your pit about it.

Today’s video: feeling her feelings, we don’t know the half of it, it’s ok not to be ok, healing from trauma.

Honestly she could repost the videos from after the breakup of D1 and we wouldn’t know the difference 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So the huns know Debs posts are about Aimless .....that's because she hits rhe nail on the head everytine and the huns know straight away they're aimed at Aimless .
The self pity over a 9 week relationship is ridiculous I'll bet D2 is telling himself what a lucky escape he had and that ,hopefully ,he has a normal gf now .
She can't make her mind up .....first she stated he wasn't supporting her ,then said they loved each other but couldn't be together,then it was the trolls and now it's " he didn't care at all " ffs grow up Shaimless It's pitiful and boring now.YOU are the problem .All your exes moved on to have loving ,lasting relationships....you haven't so have a think why that is .No man can be truly hapoy with a needy,selfish,self centred, overgrown barbie/Disney caricature who wants to put their whole life out in front of millions of people You'll never find happiness as youre too self centred

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aimee needs to stop pretending she doesn’t know about the memes, thats another form of lying to the huns
Oops on her childs life she never lies
We know she reads them because she threatened legal action to some person who said the pregnancy trick was done on a different guy previously
Also Debs isn’t fighting her sons battles, if she did I’m pretty sure the huns would see Aimee for what she really is
Debz is just having a bit of fun in a non aggressive way, unlike the Hounds of Aimeeville
And Debs does know you Aimee
She knows the version dear David told her about
Which is the version he saw
Which is why he’s mot there anymore
IMG_0246.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think this proves Saturday night was clearly to try and make him jealous..

She was probably just out with Wendy pretending to be on a date.

I'm convinced Wendy not only knows about all the shite she makes up for TT but probably either helps her or at least encourages her to make up these lies. The pair of them together are very unhinged and dangerous

• Heart
What would this person be saying if he was fighting his own battle then?? They’d be saying it’s a disgrace how this man is saying stuff about a woman online. How it’s intimidation for a man to stand up to a woman online. If my son was dealing with the fallout of a woman like Aimess you bet I will be the one standing up for him rather than him doing it himself and getting labelled by the likes of the doberhuns. You don’t mess with mothers of boys!
And not once has the mad witch been mentioned by name😳

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Debz.....we love you! ❤
---
For the blockees.....

Just keep saying to yourselves, this woman is 38.....38!!!!

She dumped David after a 2 month fling and now that he has got a new girlfriend.....the bunny boiling gets turned up a few notches!
What 'normal' 38 year old woman does that crap.
Ehmey needs to get out in the real world, get a job outside of that house and interact with people and her family need to get their heads out of their asses and encourage her to do it. They have all created a spoilt, entitled, lazy, pathetic monster.

Is free stuff really worth this hollow existence Aimee? Is it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
This woman is so full of drama 🙄 everytime she pops up on my feed never dressed always in a dressing gown 🙄 moan moan moan that's all she does just unbelievable 🙈

Reactions: 14
So H received a certificate on Friday which her Mum is “very very proud of”. So what happened on Friday after school? Aimee had a live….

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve just split up with my partner of 15 years, we have three kids and let me tell you these attention seeking videos she makes are sooo funny 😂😂😂 I’d love her to feel how I do for one minute the silly witch
I’ve just split with mine after 6 years, and it’s horrible, can’t imagine how you feel after 15. So sorry, hope you are ok. ❤
This silly cow was with him for 2 months and she’s acting like they had a long loving life together! Ridiculous woman!

• Heart
I think her problem with d2 is he has come back for a quickie. He has cut all contact with her and she's losing her s*** about it . And I really hope that if she is contacting his kids they are taking screenshot of the messages cos that is terrible messaging his kids .

Reactions: 14
So the huns know Debs posts are about Aimless .....that's because she hits rhe nail on the head everytine and the huns know straight away they're aimed at Aimless .
The self pity over a 9 week relationship is ridiculous I'll bet D2 is telling himself what a lucky escape he had and that ,hopefully ,he has a normal gf now .
She can't make her mind up .....first she stated he wasn't supporting her ,then said they loved each other but couldn't be together,then it was the trolls and now it's " he didn't care at all " ffs grow up Shaimless It's pitiful and boring now.YOU are the problem .All your exes moved on to have loving ,lasting relationships....you haven't so have a think why that is .No man can be truly hapoy with a needy,selfish,self centred, overgrown barbie/Disney caricature who wants to put their whole life out in front of millions of people You'll never find happiness as youre too self centred
All that money on private education and she still doesn’t know the difference between your and you’re…

• Haha
  • Heart
Awww I’m loving the fact she is sad. I hope you have an awful day hun, you deserve all the karma in the world. GOOD LUCK DAVE with your new romance. I wish you both all the luck. Have a fab Xmas the pair of you 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The first time I've heard her speak the truth ..."I don't think the size 10 will fit" 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.